Reservations

Rosanne

Just like with the Fast Passes, I believe the first served will be the people staying in the big Disney Resorts. The passholders will be second. But, the quota may already be filled with the resort people.

nickys

Premium Member
Just like with the Fast Passes, I believe the first served will be the people staying in the big Disney Resorts. The passholders will be second. But, the quota may already be filled with the resort people.
We already know this too.

• Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.

dreamfinder912

We already know this too.

• Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.

I don't know if it's been mentioned somewhere before, but if you are a passholder AND resort guest you can book for your stay on the 22nd, but you cant use your pass until your resort stay if you choose to. So to enjoy for example my resort stay in september, i can't book any dates before it. you effectively black yourself out if you choose to book a resort stay. like the old FP cap of 7 days, but way worse since now it means you can't go into any park until your resort stay is complete.

Rosanne

You mean you have to stay first in a resort for say a complete week before you can go into any of the parks? That's crazy.

nickys

Premium Member
You mean you have to stay first in a resort for say a complete week before you can go into any of the parks? That's crazy.
Sorry, please explain what you mean?

If you have a resort stay and tickets / APs etc., whether a package or not then you can book park reservations.

Rosanne

I do not see any snarkiness on here. The situation at Disney "Is what it is" and most of us know it. Who knows, things may change drastically from day to day. I'm only an hour away from DWorld. But, I would not be flying from far away, land here & then be told things had been changed again. With the latest news sounding like we will have a backlash in Sept - things arent looking too good for this summer and fall. Maybe better to plan your vacation for next year.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Some people might not be forum pros-no need for snarkiness. Nothing makes a new member feel more welcome then that!

Did I hurt your feelings ? You know there are certain features of the user interface that just beg to be used such as "search forums"

This is common knowledge and appears in several different posts on this and many other sites that cover the Orlando theme parks..

dreamfinder912

no no, if i didnt want to reserve park time for my resort stay in september i could book up to 3 days like any other passholder. but because i want to go to the parks while im a resort guest in september that "uses up" my days and i'm unable to book any days before that like a regular passholder would.

dreamfinder912

When can new hotel reservations be made for 2020?

they only say "later this summer" so who can guess
1592779996204.png

wendysue

I waited patiently for the park reservations to go live. Started at about 5:30 a.m.....still waiting. It threw me out and when I did get back in, it now doesn't show that we have AP's. (when they have been there all year). Threw me out again, and now I get the "Just a moment" & "Hang in there" page. This is not going to be fun

MissViv

Should have stayed on the phone. It was a 2 hour wait but now "all circuits are busy". This is a total nightmare.

I think a lot of reservations will probably be cancelled today. No use going to the resorts if you can't get into the parks.

Billie borella

Original Poster
Should have stayed on the phone. It was a 2 hour wait but now "all circuits are busy". This is a total nightmare.

I think a lot of reservations will probably be cancelled today. No use going to the resorts if you can't get into the parks.
I can't get through on the phone, or online...I agree, I am sure they will have tons of cancellations today also

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom