Reservations

wendysue

Should have stayed on the phone. It was a 2 hour wait but now "all circuits are busy". This is a total nightmare.

I think a lot of reservations will probably be cancelled today. No use going to the resorts if you can't get into the parks.
I agree. If we cannot get into the parks, we will cancel, but for now I'll just "Hang in there" as the message says..:)

heapster411

Big question is, How far out can you make a park reservation? My arrival date is December 7. Figured I'd ask since I am "hanging in there" !

NickPytlinski

Yes, we have resort reservations and AP's, so I think we will eventually get through today to make park reservations. I was just disappointed that I was already in and waiting and....

yes frustrating.
it wasn't a dig.
it was a genuine query. Pretty sure the parks are no where near capacity on a normal day so with an amount less than that its still loads of people, resort, APR and non resort.

im non resort september/oct if all is well. So it'll be interesting to see whats left? im sure we will never know a true figure

TK294

Should have stayed on the phone. It was a 2 hour wait but now "all circuits are busy". This is a total nightmare.

I think a lot of reservations will probably be cancelled today. No use going to the resorts if you can't get into the parks.
You might be right. What good is my reservation for BLT on July 13 if we can't use our annual passes? No luck on the phone so far and we can't get anywhere on the app or website either. Good luck everybody.

wendysue

Soooo... I figured since I have to sit and stare at this "Just a moment" screen, I would make chocolate chip pancakes. It really does make the waiting easier. If I have to wait all day, I'll go for the burger and beer later. 🍺🍔

thomas998

what makes people think they wont get into a park?
pretty sure if you are staying on site or offsite there will be spots available.
Would you want to bet your vacation on it? During peak times at DL they stop letting people in the parks because the reach capacity doesn't matter if you are staying at a Disney hotel or not. It wouldn't be a shock to me if they sold more hotel rooms than they have space in for people in the parks because most likely they will be trying to make assumptions on the percent of guests that would be in one park vs another and if more guests than they expect decide they want MK and Studios while giving EPCOT and AK a cold shoulder then you could easily be forced to go to a park you didn't want to spend time in or be locked out completely. I would wait and see what things look like after the fallout from the first week or reservations is done.

NickPytlinski

Would you want to bet your vacation on it? During peak times at DL they stop letting people in the parks because the reach capacity doesn't matter if you are staying at a Disney hotel or not. It wouldn't be a shock to me if they sold more hotel rooms than they have space in for people in the parks because most likely they will be trying to make assumptions on the percent of guests that would be in one park vs another and if more guests than they expect decide they want MK and Studios while giving EPCOT and AK a cold shoulder then you could easily be forced to go to a park you didn't want to spend time in or be locked out completely. I would wait and see what things look like after the fallout from the first week or reservations is done.

yeah that true.

i'd just have to make it a universal holiday lol.
if they reach capacity.

fun spot it is lol

wendysue

YAY! Got the countdown clock. Something new to look at while I wait. :) Keeps resetting when it gets to 5 minutes, but at least farther along than 2 hours ago.

Last edited:

MissViv

Has anyone gotten through? On the moms panel it said that the reservation system did not go live at 7:00 a.m. and they would update when it does. So ..... who knows?

wendysue

Went through the countdown clock to 0, then it went to a blank white screen and that's where it sits. Not sure what is happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom