Reservations

MissViv

Finally got to the orbit page. 3 min. and we will see where it goes. I did a google and see where some people were able to get their parks reserved, So there is hope.

TK294

I did. Now it says I am in a waiting room and to be patient. (ha ha..not me) :). If it goes to the white screen again I am probably done for the day.
I think the main frustration is the system didn't seem capable of handling the demand. It took 3.5 hours but finally worked for us. Good luck.

When you pressed View Availability did it go directly to available dates or did you have to wait for a bit?

The way it worked for me was once I chose my party, a calendar popped up, I choose the date I wanted to make a park reservation, then it loaded the parks that were available. I chose my park, and it went to another screen where I confirmed it.

wendysue

The way it worked for me was once I chose my party, a calendar popped up, I choose the date I wanted to make a park reservation, then it loaded the parks that were available. I chose my park, and it went to another screen where I confirmed it.
Hmmm... well, after 6 hours I'm now in some kind of waiting room, which I'm sure will go to another countdown clock and then a blank white screen again and then me asking for refunds of our AP's. :arghh: Remind me never to get up that early again to do this...

Last edited:

mf1972

i’ve been on the “we’re almost in orbit” space mountain page we’ll over 3 hours. it hasn’t even brought me to log into my account yet

mf1972

finally got to a reservation page & i clicked to sign in & got kicked back to the waiting screen. aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

chama1

It took me 1.5 hrs just to cancel a Annual Pass and they were going to call me back, as the cast member was working from home....she didn't know how to cancel FlexPay due to not getting any infor from higher ups...still waiting for a call back...saw the calendar as to what was open for "parks"....nothing...is Friday the day for passholders to make dining/park reservations?....I think it's going to be hard to get those if it's a reduction of capacity....I'm lost....

nickys

Premium Member
It took me 1.5 hrs just to cancel a Annual Pass and they were going to call me back, as the cast member was working from home....she didn't know how to cancel FlexPay due to not getting any infor from higher ups...still waiting for a call back...saw the calendar as to what was open for "parks"....nothing...is Friday the day for passholders to make dining/park reservations?....I think it's going to be hard to get those if it's a reduction of capacity....I'm lost....
Yes for parks. Dining is 60 days out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom