Replacement for Tomorrowland Speedway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamboatJoe

What, behind the rabbit?

It IS the rabbit!
eb92367f-bd7d-4dc9-884c-469e4d65449d.jpg

Kman101

Interesting that after all their hemming and hawing the TRON coaster seems to be confirmed. Not exactly what MK needs but I'll welcome it. At least it doesn't seem to be replacing anything. That's a nice surprise.

SteamboatJoe

Interesting that after all their hemming and hawing the TRON coaster seems to be confirmed. Not exactly what MK needs but I'll welcome it. At least it doesn't seem to be replacing anything. That's a nice surprise.

I had reservations about this being added in addition to Space Mountain originally but I'm gradually warming up to the idea. At least they are investing in and adding to the park as opposed to just re-skinning or replacing something.

EPICOT

Sorry, I meant it'll change guest flow and views both from and into the park as much as BTM and Splash did.

Will the railroad be rerouted around SM and Tron? (Both Splash and BTM affected the railroad I believe) This would make it much easier to make both rides ADA accessible.

roj2323

Floridas does not have the infrastructure necessary for Hyperspace.

Yet.......

Be careful what you wish for.

To be honest I don't think a Star Wars overlay is really in the cards for Space Mountain but upgrades similar to that of Disneyland's Space Mountain are practically inevitable. It's been a long time since WDW's Space Mountain has gotten a major referb and it's wayyy overdue.

HMF

Yet.......

Be careful what you wish for.

To be honest I don't think a Star Wars overlay is really in the cards for Space Mountain but upgrades similar to that of Disneyland's Space Mountain are practically inevitable. It's been a long time since WDW's Space Mountain has gotten a major referb and it's wayyy overdue.
I am not careful in that respect. I want Space Mountain to get that refurb.

Indianajonze

i hope tomorrowland speedway doesn't close. it seems pretty popular actually. always a nice 30-40 min wait when we're there. ritual is to get a sundae from auntie gravity's and eat it while on the line. to me all they really need to do is replace the gas cars with electric, install some anti-tip tech to get rid of the tracks and be done with it. still very fun experience

doctornick

Could we get some Dinos as a result?

I feel like @WDW1974 already suggested that the RR was getting enhancements as part of the "50 things for the 50th", though he didn't say that it was specifically going to be dinos being added.

Would make sense that if they are going to close the RR to add the Tron ride (seems like they'd have to) then they might as well add some stuff along the railway path while they are at it. and if UoE is going to close and not need its dinosaur AAs....

jt04

I feel like @WDW1974 already suggested that the RR was getting enhancements as part of the "50 things for the 50th", though he didn't say that it was specifically going to be dinos being added.

Would make sense that if they are going to close the RR to add the Tron ride (seems like they'd have to) then they might as well add some stuff along the railway path while they are at it. and if UoE is going to close and not need its dinosaur AAs....

They could also have the additions function as scrims for future adds that might be happening some day.

'pre-scrims' if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom