News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

hpyhnt 1000

If this isn't done yet and can be seen from within WS...this doesn't look good

That... is not looking promising. Leaving aside how ridiculous the structure looks from certain angles on the Skyliner, the painted flats appear too much in the style of the animated movie for my liking. This is World Showcase, not Toontown, and the facade of the attraction should be mimicking the real world, not the movie.

Incomudro

That... is not looking promising. Leaving aside how ridiculous the structure looks from certain angles on the Skyliner, the painted flats appear too much in the style of the animated movie for my liking. This is World Showcase, not Toontown, and the facade of the attraction should be mimicking the real world, not the movie.

This is forced perspective, and it is not painted to be viewed from the Skyliner - hence the lack of detail.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Have we seen this?

F7E0D6E9-A2B4-489B-8DAC-38E003E24732.jpeg

Next Big Thing

Bummer. That’s said very happy World showcase is adding a big attraction ride. I feel like they could use maybe 1 or 2 more to round World Showcase but will take what I can get
Well, we're getting the Poppins go 'round. The problem is all RIDES (not shows) are at either one end or the other of WS. There needs to be at least one or two rides in the middle countries. American Adventure is certainly an old-school E-ticket in caliber, though.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That sign looks awful. It's one thing to put a ride in WS, another to alter the skyline to be more cartoon than legitimate.
In all fairness the sign shouldn’t be visible from the promenade. You’ll have to be aiming to ride to see it.

Skyliner notwithstanding but poor sight lines were one of the problems deemed not bad enough to re route it.

Steph15251

Well, we're getting the Poppins go 'round. The problem is all RIDES (not shows) are at either one end or the other of WS. There needs to be at least one or two rides in the middle countries. American Adventure is certainly an old-school E-ticket in caliber, though.
I agree I feel all of them need an attraction,it can be a ride show or movie .Italy,Japan,morracco,Germany all need an attraction.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
In all fairness the sign shouldn’t be visible from the promenade. You’ll have to be aiming to ride to see it.

Skyliner notwithstanding but poor sight lines were one of the problems deemed not bad enough to re route it.
We just need those mythical 100 ft trees to be installed, sightline issue resolved!

Next Big Thing

I agree I feel all of them need an attraction,it can be a ride show or movie .Italy,Japan,morracco,Germany all need an attraction.
Problem is Rat basically took up Morocco's expansion pad, Japan and Italy don't have much room. Germany is the country that has the most room both on it's actual country plot and next to it (although next to it is where Brazil would go if it ever happened).

trainplane3

The backside supports for the sign have been in place for a few months anyways so I'm slightly surprised people were concerned. Going off of the pictures of it installed, it looks fine too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom