News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Am i the only one that is concerned that this building is going to ruin the sightlines of the skyliner from in world showcase :mad:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
You are meant to see the architectural marvel that is the WoM building from WS as much as the SSE building.

It doesn't wreck any view, it makes it!

I blame TT, which has added exterior layers of clutter on this gorgeous pavilion, perhaps leading some modern visitors into thinking the WoM building is a ride wharehouse.
Interesting typo on the last word. Change the a to an o and you have a cynical economic critique with regards to pavilion sponsorship.

PorterRedkey

I believe the entire ride is just one level...
Here are the ride layout and scenes for the DLPR version of Rat. The ride layout should be the same but, Epcot will not have the restaurant and the queue will likely differ in some way. This is from @CafeFantasia on twitter. Spoiler tag for those who don't want to know.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
That ride is a farce. Totally unconvincing. Not for one moment during the one time I rode it did I believe I was under the sea. The screens are too obvious. And the gulls out front don't work most of the time. Lazy and cheap. Shame on TDO.

I agree the ride could be better, but I think total farce is a bridge too far. Also, the number of times I thought I was under the sea whilst riding 20K was essentially 0 after I was 10 years old or so, but I still enjoyed the experience.

With a hands-on post-show exhibit named Test Rack...

The "Rev Your Engines" and "Stick Shifts of the World" areas will also prove to be incredibly popular and even more controversial.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom