News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

BoarderPhreak

I didn't realize how close boardwalk is to world showcase!
Oh, big time! And why I love staying at the Swan... A short walk and you're in.
So in the last year and a half, very little has actually changed... Looks like they just moved around some dirt. Or?
its really annoying to see that big show building for Japan in these photos yet never been used beyond storage. :banghead:
Germany has suffered the same fate. So sad.

BoarderPhreak

When did Japan get blue paint on its roofs?
They always did, IIRC, and certainly by 1983. Close-ups, here in 2012 and 2013, respectively:

L1006886.jpg

L1009483.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

You know that "coffee table book" you've mentioned you should put together some day? With the wealth of information and material you have, will there be a coffee table sturdy enough to handle it??? Maybe it will need to be more encyclopedia-like - Vol 1, Vol 2... Vol 472. ;) I'd certainly buy a book case dedicated to it!

JohnD

Hadn't seen Ratatouille for a long time but it was on over the weekend on the Disney channel. I guess is from the rat's point of view avoiding running into things, cooks, getting boiled, etc. in the kitchen?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Question regarding rat ride: Does the ride use scent cannons for additional 4D immersion? I ask because this type of ride is ideal for that technology and it's fitting of the subject matter; a rat that can sniff out the perfect ingredients used to create fine French cuisine.

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Question regarding rat ride: Does the ride use scent cannons for additional 4D immersion? I ask because this type of ride is ideal for that technology and it's fitting of the subject matter; a rat that can sniff out the perfect ingredients used to create fine French cuisine.

If not for the ride's benefit I'm sure the smells could also be used to wet our appetites so we dine at the adjoined restaurant. This sounds like a nobrainer for Disney. If I'm going to be shrunk down to the size of a rat I should be able to smell like a rat (that didn't come out right)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom