• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

castlecake2.0

Ok how do we get them to do something about the backside of rat? I know they’re not going to theme it, but can we get some landscaping. Why is a cast member bus shelter and the whole backside of world showcase on show? Can we just get some trees to camouflage it a little bit? I’ve already emailed guest relations, but what else can we do, isn’t this the site that made them host a 30th anniversary event? How do we do that again. Maybe we need social media influencers to talk about it, that’s all Disney seems to listen to now.

HauntedPirate

Sheltered-at-home Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ok how do we get them to do something about the backside of rat? I know they’re not going to theme it, but can we get some landscaping. Why is a cast member bus shelter and the whole backside of world showcase on show? Can we just get some trees to camouflage it a little bit? I’ve already emailed guest relations, but what else can we do, isn’t this the site that made them host a 30th anniversary event? How do we do that again. Maybe we need social media influencers to talk about it, that’s all Disney seems to listen to now.

Because show doesn’t matter to management anymore.

HauntedPirate

Sheltered-at-home Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don’t see how this is a management problem as much as it is a design problem.

You’re right, I should have included WDI in there as well. Management had to approve the design that WDI came up with. Obviously they have no clue what show means, either, or we wouldn’t have this. Or the metal monstrosities in the middle of WSL. Or SW:GE that can’t be expanded without considerable work/rework and cost.

pdude81

You’re right, I should have included WDI in there as well. Management had to approve the design that WDI came up with. Obviously they have no clue what show means, either, or we wouldn’t have this. Or the metal monstrosities in the middle of WSL. Or SW:GE that can’t be expanded without considerable work/rework and cost.
They could throw us a bone and at least do a major expansion in the back of Oga's. Such a wasted opportunity there

FigmentFan82

Disney never comes through with their phase 2 of anything...
There is always talk of amazing things ahead in phase 2....that never happens.
So... Ogas Phase 2?...the Jabba The Hut Dinner Theater Experience? The Bantha ride around the park? all dead... It is what it is...
I know it's off topic but I could have sworn the rumblings were that the Oga's restaurant would most likely get finished but that beyond that prob nothing new. So again, yes, they love to have their phase 2's that never happen

Bocabear

Well, James Cameron is still working on Avatar 2. Don't we need to wait for it before we get a "Phase 2"? After all they're still trying to get the blue Avatars walking around first.
Is he? That was supposed to be released before they finished the land... I seriously doubt at this point it will ever happen... either the Phase 2 or the sequel....

FigmentFan82

doctornick

Complain to Guest Relations. If enough people do, they’ll put some effort to cleaning up the view.

TikibirdLand

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom