News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

FigmentFan82

Disney never comes through with their phase 2 of anything...
There is always talk of amazing things ahead in phase 2....that never happens.
So... Ogas Phase 2?...the Jabba The Hut Dinner Theater Experience? The Bantha ride around the park? all dead... It is what it is...
I know it's off topic but I could have sworn the rumblings were that the Oga's restaurant would most likely get finished but that beyond that prob nothing new. So again, yes, they love to have their phase 2's that never happen

Bocabear

Well, James Cameron is still working on Avatar 2. Don't we need to wait for it before we get a "Phase 2"? After all they're still trying to get the blue Avatars walking around first.
Is he? That was supposed to be released before they finished the land... I seriously doubt at this point it will ever happen... either the Phase 2 or the sequel....

doctornick

Ok how do we get them to do something about the backside of rat? I know they’re not going to theme it, but can we get some landscaping. Why is a cast member bus shelter and the whole backside of world showcase on show? Can we just get some trees to camouflage it a little bit? I’ve already emailed guest relations, but what else can we do, isn’t this the site that made them host a 30th anniversary event? How do we do that again. Maybe we need social media influencers to talk about it, that’s all Disney seems to listen to now.
Complain to Guest Relations. If enough people do, they’ll put some effort to cleaning up the view.

doctornick

So, we know this ride opening is being intentionally delayed for the 50th. Okay. But previously, there was talk that lack of CMs was at least part of the issue in that there wasn't enough people to train and/or to be trained or such. As hiring has ramped up, I'm wondering if anyone knows if CMs are being hired/assigned specifically for Ratatouille?

castlecake2.0

So, we know this ride opening is being intentionally delayed for the 50th. Okay. But previously, there was talk that lack of CMs was at least part of the issue in that there wasn't enough people to train and/or to be trained or such. As hiring has ramped up, I'm wondering if anyone knows if CMs are being hired/assigned specifically for Ratatouille?
There is some movement around this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom