Remy

drew81

Original Poster
A little character news for anyone who's interested

A little birdie told me that Remy the Rat will probably start making appearances at the Studios sometime during the middle of June to late June. I'm not sure where he will be or if he's even set in stone yet to come to Studios, that's just what I heard and I thought I'd pass it along to everyone on here.

drew81

Original Poster
yeah I think the film looks very promising and I'm excited to see the characters in the parks as well.

Piebald

Remy will be coming into the Magic of Disney Animation.

How they will work it out though is still not clear. As of now it's The Incredibles and Meet the Robinsons. I would assume one group would go somewhere else and make room for Remy (most likely MTR) but it's not clear whether MTR will take the Incredibles spot or if the Incredibles will stay (they are still very popular).

//Confusing...

WDWFigment

I really think this has the potential to be a character with some staying power. I mean, look at it--he's the only 'big' character in the movie (compared with MTR, Incredibles, and Cars which doesn't count since it is tough to have a car character walking the parks, that all had more ensemble casts), it should be an easy costume to keep faithful to the look of the character in the movie (it's not like they are new to rodent costumes), and he is the first animal Pixar has done in a few years (I specifically stated Pixar since Disney has done Brother Bear and Chicken Little, which hardly count as movies). Maybe I'm just biased after seeing that seven minutes from the film the other week, but I think Remy is going to have staying power!

mickhyperion

:veryconfu
Why the studios? Wouldn't World Showcase be a better spot???
More visitors too.
I'll bet Remy and some of the other characters from the movie will be making appearances there during the Food & Wine Festival, probably in France, though there's no reason they couldn't show up there any time of year.

drew81

Original Poster
Remy will be coming into the Magic of Disney Animation.

How they will work it out though is still not clear. As of now it's The Incredibles and Meet the Robinsons. I would assume one group would go somewhere else and make room for Remy (most likely MTR) but it's not clear whether MTR will take the Incredibles spot or if the Incredibles will stay (they are still very popular).

//Confusing...

Thanks Piebald. You always have the inside info.

Ella's Mommy

I'll bet Remy and some of the other characters from the movie will be making appearances there during the Food & Wine Festival, probably in France, though there's no reason they couldn't show up there any time of year.

I was thinking that. France would be the best place for them to do their greeting. I am sooo excited cause I know I'm gonna love this movie already.

jmani56

This looks like one of the best Disney or Pixar films in years. I think it looks really fresh and sophisticated, and Remy already seems like a classic Disney character.

I'll be at WDW from June 16-29. I would love to see both Meet the Robinsons and Remy. Any news on whether they will both be at the Magic of Disney Animation building during this time or any news on their schedules? Thanks in advance!:sohappy:

WDWFigment

I don't think there even has been an announcement of the Remy character yet. MTR characters have definitely been out, but where's the little rat?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom