Remy

bryPOD

Remy and Emile (the chubby rat) will be appearing starting June 16th (subject to change but that's the tentative date). I believe MTR will be moving to Tomorrowland.

And to the dude who would buy a dole whip, I don't like them.... but maybe if you offer something else....I can get a picture up by the end of this weekend :wave: .

Hmm, what is your snack of choice that can only be found in WDW?

Piebald

Apparently Remy and Emile will begin appearing tomorrow (6/09) at the Studios until finally making a sort of permanent home inside the Animation building. I was told they would most likely appear under the hat with the rest of the characters throughout the day. I'm sure by the time I have a picture taken someone will already be on here posting a picture they took themselves. It's subject to change but they should be appearing tomorrow...

WDWKat26

I really think this has the potential to be a character with some staying power. I mean, look at it--he's the only 'big' character in the movie (compared with MTR, Incredibles, and Cars which doesn't count since it is tough to have a car character walking the parks, that all had more ensemble casts), it should be an easy costume to keep faithful to the look of the character in the movie (it's not like they are new to rodent costumes), and he is the first animal Pixar has done in a few years (I specifically stated Pixar since Disney has done Brother Bear and Chicken Little, which hardly count as movies). Maybe I'm just biased after seeing that seven minutes from the film the other week, but I think Remy is going to have staying power!

Mr. and Mrs. Incredible were the main characters of, "The Incredibles" what do you mean he's bigger as compared to them?

themarchhare

Kat: I think what Figment means (and correct me if I'm wrong) that most of the recent pixar movies (and disney movies, for that matter) have had ensemble casts. For example, the Incredibles has 4 main characters and then a bunch of supporting character too. MTR also has a bunch of main characters. Ratatouille is different in that Remy is the main character and everyone else is a supporting character which makes Remy very famous (he doesn't have to "share" the fame unlike the incredibles who do). Hope this makes sense.

WDWFigment

Kat: I think what Figment means (and correct me if I'm wrong) that most of the recent pixar movies (and disney movies, for that matter) have had ensemble casts. For example, the Incredibles has 4 main characters and then a bunch of supporting character too. MTR also has a bunch of main characters. Ratatouille is different in that Remy is the main character and everyone else is a supporting character which makes Remy very famous (he doesn't have to "share" the fame unlike the incredibles who do). Hope this makes sense.

Exactly what I meant. I, myself, even said MTR and The Incredibles had an ensemble cast. Thanks for the clarification, hope people understand better now. After watching the 9 minute Ratatouille preview again this morning, I'm even more excited for this film. I can't wait to get my picture with Disney's next big thing in August!

Piebald

I realized it's best I don't put a picture up because I may get in trouble with Mickey and be sent to Mickey's Tower (Dave Chappele reference).....

Anyhow, I was also wrong in that they would be appearing this week....they will begin appearing inside The Magic of Disney Animation this WEEKEND. Sorry!

drew81

Original Poster
That's ok.....so you don't want to go to Mickey Jail??? I don't blame you on that! I'm sure there will be pics up soon!

joanna71985

I realized it's best I don't put a picture up because I may get in trouble with Mickey and be sent to Mickey's Tower (Dave Chappele reference).....

Anyhow, I was also wrong in that they would be appearing this week....they will begin appearing inside The Magic of Disney Animation this WEEKEND. Sorry!

That's fine. I will be there either way.

WDWKat26

Bam.

Remy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom