News Refurbishment coming soon to Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - Moana details to be included

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Water features is running at the main entrance - more pictures at the link

Disneys-Polynesian-Resort_Full_43803.jpg

peter11435

ummm ok not that I feel like I have to explain myself to you... but let's **** leave it at that.
Unless you are paying my bills, your complaining that I am not a cheerleader for the continued diminishment of theme at the Polynesian Hotel means nothing to me.
And for the record I am pleased with what has currently been done with the Porte Cochere...so far.
I stand by my original statement. It gets old listening to people complain every step of the way and grasp for things to complain about constantly. You’re complaining about the size of an unfinished water feature you’ve only seen from a distance through a construction wall.

I don’t want you or anyone else to be a cheerleader. There are plenty of things to complain about regarding modern WDW. But constant complaints about unfinished items or complaints without validity just cause the valid ones to be ignored.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So...looks like it will have water which is a plus but appears it will be a much condensed version...much smaller, cheaper to build and less maintenance...
Hey, I am glad there is water...

The old water was better, this water doesnt look as themed. Typical disney.
Think we need to wait until its done. There is still a lot of work going on, and this is just a small glimpse between the construction fence.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
so no opinions or remarks about anything until it is done... got it.
Think you are intelligent enough to know that isn't what I am saying.

What I am saying is that from that single image of a 1ft section of water feature, there is no way that your following conclusion can be drawn.

"So...looks like it will have water which is a plus but appears it will be a much condensed version...much smaller, cheaper to build and less maintenance..."

Splashin' Ryan

Unfortunately, the wait until its done method of thinking was the same thing people said when the lobby at Poly was being refurbished and we ended up with a water feature that can be rivaled by the pressure of a drinking fountain....

I understand not wanting to jump to conclusions on unfinished projects and things can change over time, but with the slow trend of removing theming from resorts over the past decade or so I think an assumption like this is fair.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom