Refurb in Norway!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Walls up around the Waterfall in Norway

55a54402.jpg

captainkidd

Could just be some painting or something. I haven't read anything about Maelstrom being down anytime soon, and I doubt it would be at least untill Test Track reopens.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm curious if this is for the Agent P World Showcase Adventure. They did say they would be adding a few new features to the adventures.

ReganA

The queue is in need of some TLC - its pretty worn and dated. I'm glad it's getting a touchup outside; I hope they spruce up the inside a bit. It's a fun ride.

tdpolo26

Oh boy.....its interactive line fun time comming to norway....I hope when they make one for canada your forced to drink till you pass out, then it makes you dress in jean everything and leave your previous clothes you were wearing in the entrance to canada to avoid paying the tax when u cross the border lol

Admiral01

Premium Member
The walls have been up at least since April 30. We rode Maelstrom while the walls were up. There were also a couple small construction walls inside the ride queue, right near the boarding area. Nothing impacted the ride itself.

wagnerdanp

While on the topic of Malestrom... I seem to remember the boats being spaced closer together during the ride. For instance, I seem to remember being able to see the boat in front of you on the lift hill and at the very end I seem to be able to remember seeing a boat coming down the final hill into the North Sea.

Is there a reason that the boats were spaced out more? I would think the capacity of the ride would have decreased significantly when the spacing was increased.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom