Refurb in Norway!

Vader2112

The walls have been up at least since April 30. We rode Maelstrom while the walls were up. There were also a couple small construction walls inside the ride queue, right near the boarding area. Nothing impacted the ride itself.
Oh No another interactive Que...IU heard this from my father's brother's sister's cousin's roomate who knows the guy who sweeps the floor at the malestrom. It's going to feature the Guys from Tangled singing "I have a dream."

Sorry couldn't resist.

HiYa Pal

I do like the ride, in all of its simpleness, its a bit more exciting than the Mexico ride, I just wish there were more rides throughout WS as were planned....

Clever Name

When the Trolls say, “Over the falls, over the falls!”, they will now also spit water on the boat passengers. Also, the falls will be renamed to Aragain Falls. :wave:

Spike-in-Berlin

I like Maelstrom and I appreciate any works for improving and refurbishing it but why did they take away the FP-status of Maelstrom? We are here since Sunday and couldn't do it once because of at least 30 minutes wait and my GF doesn`t accept any wait of more than 20 minutes, she`s pretty spoiled by her last trips when rides like Maelstrom were mere walk-ons.

filmy3

It's probably for Agent P's World Showcase Adventure. Doing that could also mean painting. I really don't think that it would a Maelstrom refurbishment. I think that they wouldn't torture us that much with Test Track Closed for Refurb

EOD K9

I like Maelstrom and I appreciate any works for improving and refurbishing it but why did they take away the FP-status of Maelstrom? We are here since Sunday and couldn't do it once because of at least 30 minutes wait and my GF doesn`t accept any wait of more than 20 minutes, she`s pretty spoiled by her last trips when rides like Maelstrom were mere walk-ons.

I think I just heard a whip crack when you mentioned she won't wait more than 20 minutes.

I_heart_Tigger

I think I just heard a whip crack when you mentioned she won't wait more than 20 minutes.

:lol: I had a friend who said she didn't do rides that were more than a 20 minute wait because she does not "believe" in long waits for rides. I asked her how she couldn't believe in it, it's not like Santa Claus...and her 4 year old was there :lookaroun

elfshadowreaper

Maelstrom is(and always has been) one of my favorite rides in all of WDW. It's simple and I love the troll parts. And that polar bear scene really takes me out of Florida and makes me feel like I'm in some other country..Norway I guess. The only problem with the ride is that it needs to be loooooonger. No offense to Norway or Norwegians but I don't care about your oil industry. I want to hear more about those scary trolls!

If Norway had an EPCOT and wanted to make a ride about America I'd leave out the boring stuff like democracy and interstate highways and include the awesome stuff like...well...Disney World.

There needs to be more pure and uncomplicated(I'm looking you CTX. You're too complicated to even work right) dark rides in WDW.

Victor Kelly

Oh no my vacation in January 2014 is ruined. I am never goig back to Disney ever again. My whole trip:lol: revolved around that one corner of Norway.:ROFLOL:

spiritofNorway

This was a refurb done to Norway foss to include in the P Adventure. Its a vikingsword inside the mountain which will open when the Guests activate it... App it seems like its not working fully. As the waterfall has been off for MANY months now....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom