Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

Any chance of them undoing the change in pyro? When I saw the show a month or two ago, there seemed to have been significant changes in pyro. The starbursts (the ones off the barge that shoot blasts one shot of pyro off and 4 pyro shots at 90 degree angles) in the first act had their main blast colored purple, rather than pure white, and were significantly less bright then before. It seems all the pyro was less bright, and I remember that someone said they were changing to "greener"/more environmentally friendly pyro....tis disappointing if it stays as it is :(.

Father Robinson

This is great news assuming it's done right. There have been so many changes to ROE in the past year, that hopeful they won't change the whole dynamic of the show, just plus a few things. I wish they would bring back the screamers and the red (shoot in all different directions) pyro. Those moments in the show are definitely weaker without them .

hpyhnt 1000

Just to throw this into the plussing rumor mix, any chance we could get a new pre-show audio loop? As much as I love the current one it would be great to get a new set of tracks.

mp2bill

Finally...

Reflections of Earth will finally soon have all new lasers.

I won't go into specifics but they should all be in use before the end of year. Probably with some new programming too.

The show will also be getting some other enhancements I can't talk about at the moment ;)
Awesome! (in a sing-songy voice) :joyfull:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I like the show, but I wouldn't mind a new one. I remember when night time shows were updated from time to time.

I don't. But I'm much much younger then you. Because you're old.

Anyways....

@marni1971

Are there going to be any narrative changes? Or just general updates, but the show stays ostensibly the same?

mickey2008.1

giant-laser-beam.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom