Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
image.jpeg
In my humble opinion the RoE lasers and the show in general is holding up quite well.

The view did help though. Thanks guys ;)

Father Robinson

Saw the show 5 times in August. Was dissapointed to learn that the area between the 2 gift shops at the entrance to WS (WS Plaza) is now exclusively FP. That's the front and center view the show was designed to be viewed from and the spot we always used to stake out at 8:15. Well now to see it from there we need to waste a FP or hope they aren't sold out when we finish our other 3. That being said, the show not only is holding up well, it still blows my mind and people all around us were vocally in awe each time we watched it.

ABQ

You do realize that by posing this question @marni1971 , you have opened the door to countless responses with a new name guess along the lines of "Frozen this" "Guardians that" etc..., all the usual responses will be coming.

ABQ

It will be like a death in the family to lose Reflections of Earth. Say what you will but I'm sure I'm not the only ine who feels that way.
I agree, how we mourn that loss all depends upon its replacement. They have to come up with something as equally inspiring. I do hope @marni1971 will have 34 film cameras in position for its final showing. Can I book a FP+ now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom