News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm sorry if this has been answered already. Just saw these things in person for the first time today in Epcot. Do they go to another location or under water once the new show is done with construction? They are so huge, as tall as some buildings.
This will bring you up to speed

CaptinEO

They don't, which is why so many people are unhappy about them.

This will bring you up to speed
Thank you for the information. Even as fountains I think this looks terrible. My wife and I assumed they'd somehow be hidden during the day due to blocking the lake. She was saying how ugly they looked.

trainplane3

I feel like this piece will effectively end the dock VIP spot(s) out of caution. If it's still available then I'll be surprised.
1627412795873.png

I still think WDI is stupid for ditching the globe for a water screen. Limiting the views of your centerpiece isn't smart.

OG Runner

I like what I'm seeing...but how long do you think it will be before all the viewing areas that can actually see the water screens get fenced off for upcharges...

ETA: Also, not worth the full-time destruction of lagoon views, IMO.

I definitely agree. I thought the new "barges" were going to be able to come in an out. I always like taking a picture from Japan, through the Shinto "arc" with Spaceship Earth behind. I think you can just get the shot, but you really need to shift. It is really too bad.

M:SpilotISTC12

Again I'm going to hold out on an opinion of it until I see it in person. A 2 min YouTube video isn't going to convince me that its good or bad. However having those barges out all the time has made the expectations go through the roof more so than any other fireworks show in WDW history. It has to really blow me away to justify having to look at those things all the time.

donaldfan

Did any of these people see Reflections of Earth? They act like they are the first ones to come up with a theme park show with big/ambitious themes.

TTA94

Hate to be negative but honestly it looks like a ugly version of RoL with HEA mixed in. Hopefully there will be some wow moments that Disney isn’t showing off yet, but I’m having my doubts.

The music they were playing in the video doesn’t sound bad, a bit slow though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom