News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

James Alucobond

Oh interesting. Thanks! I may be one of the only people then who actually enjoys the Whole New World ending, funny enough it might be my favorite part of EF. I can see the argument against it however
I doubt you're the only one. The last time I was there, I had a family next to me that kept thinking the music was supposed to be "from" something throughout the entire show but couldn't figure it out.

zoso

I doubt you're the only one. The last time I was there, I had a family next to me that kept thinking the music was supposed to be "from" something throughout the entire show but couldn't figure it out.
Yea I only recently realized the songs were from Epcot attractions. But to be fair, as much as I love Disney/DW, I’ve only been like 4 times and I’ve only been to Epcot twice (I think).

Movielover

Thanks! I may be one of the only people then who actually enjoys the Whole New World ending,
I actually really like the mix of it, it does blend well with some of the other Epcot music in terms of musical style. I understand why some don't like it but I thought it was fine. Now if they replaced it with a segment from Illuminations or a Tapestry reprise I wouldn't bat an eye but I enjoyed it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Imagine that.

E826C497-1C07-411C-821C-F5BB1EFAC036.jpeg

VJ

We already knew that right? I thought they only bought the 4 boats though? Not the dragon or hat barge? I would love plain Fantasmic! btw. Its still a very good show and would work wonderfully well in WDS imo.
i would be very surprised if TDS gave up the hat barge considering it's been used in other things (i think one of the christmas shows?)

techgeek

Here’s the full final edit by @Cliff

Amazing as always

Perhaps I might be convinced to make peace with the loss of all of this if… maybe just one day a year (October 1st?) they could load up the old show-file, map the video best they could to the tacos, adapt the old programming to the new lighting rig, and run ‘A Reflection of Reflections of Earth’… just for old times sake. It might even be fun to see those mechanical arm monsters flail about during Chaos, to make up for a missing inferno barge.

You want the park turned over to fake nostalgia, pandering IPs, and lowest common denominator the other 364 days a year… then, fine. I get it. Our time has past. But maybe we could have just one night? Bob and Zach, if you’re listening… I’d buy a ticket and maybe even a cupcake party for it.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We got pyro testing at Epcot right now.

Our daughter and a friend are at Boardwalk (sadly we are at Saratoga) and she and her friend went out to watch it. Said it was pretty impressive. Not a lot of good pictures from their location, though.
IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2452.JPG

If they are lucky enough to hear them again this week, they are planning to run to the Epcot gate for a better view (finally her four years on the high school track and cross country teams will pay off).

jrhwdw

Speaking of Boardwalk, Thanks to EyesOnEars Boardwalk Stream. There's Harm if you rewind roughly 7 Hours, 30 Min Back. It's not the best quality but it's the latest look at Harm:

As for their Poly Stream, nothing more than a few Spotlights from MK Sun Night. Hopefully that changes soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom