News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TikibirdLand

I didn't say it does.

A filler is still a replacement.
OK. None of these are worthy replacements. IMO, the "Play Pavillion" looks like a dumbed down successor to the old Comunicore. I would have loved to experience jt in its original form. Ditto for Innoventions. Although, we did experience the Segway there back in the day...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

The Aracuan Bird

Nah, it's sharpened.

But you also didn't say it was a replacement. (-:

Correct.

Correct.
From my original post.
“The goal of the Epcot refresh should have been to add smaller attractions in World Showcase, and replace some of the larger “filler” in Future World with must do “E Tickets”.”

They added one World Showcase attraction (Ratatouille), replaced one Future World attraction (Guardians), and the rest are being replaced with filler attractions. If we agree with that, I’m not sure what exactly you are trying to correct me on.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
From my original post.
“The goal of the Epcot refresh should have been to add smaller attractions in World Showcase, and replace some of the larger “filler” in Future World with must do “E Tickets”.”

They added one World Showcase attraction (Ratatouille), replaced one Future World attraction (Guardians), and the rest are being replaced with filler attractions. If we agree with that, I’m not sure what exactly you are trying to correct me on.
Miscommunication

jrhwdw

Is October like MansionButler84 said an accurate date? Any possibility of a soft opening before then? I don’t think nighttime shows typically soft open though.

The last one did ;)
Prob depends on EF's supply(whether that can go into Harm, IDK)also, fans. WDW didn't dare to cut Wishes/ROE's Final Nights because there was so much love. IDK how much love EF has.....

On the other hand, FOTLK opened unexpectedly last Sat and it was wonderful! It returned that TDO spark we had Pre COVID and now, summer's looking more hopeful!

So, soft opens can be good!

Last edited:

The Aracuan Bird

Spaceship Earth, GOTG, Test Track, Soarin', LWTL, Ratatouille, FEA are all headliners
The first 4, definitely. Ratatouille is in contention for as long as the ride system is fresh. FEA is a stretch, but the brand appeal fits the argument.

LWTL is my favorite Epcot attraction, but I struggle to call it a headliner.

Magic Kingdom has the 3 mountains, Minetrain, Pirates, Mansion, Small World, Peter Pan, and mayyyybe Jungle Cruise? That’s 8-9 compared to Epcot’s 6-7, and some of MK’s are certainly stronger. Epcot’s also a bigger park.

There should be 3 more headliners. Imagination, something in Wonders, and something in Mission Space. They don’t even need to change the themes for Imagination and Space. They just need better attractions (at least something on par with LWTL and Frozen, if not better).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom