News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

I’m sure those working on the show lie all the time lol.

1FF4AA6E-8B6E-44FF-99A6-4710C66EC912.jpeg

trainplane3

I hate that you can't see across to all the different countries.
Fun thing I picked up on over being in Epcot for 2 days. CM's trying to tell people where a country is at is going to be a challenge. Someone over by Germany was trying to find the UK so they went to a CM. The CM pointed in the direction of the UK.
The UK from roughly that spot:
2bdXq7K.jpg

"I don't see it"
"Okay, so the UK is right over there...you see that black thing? It's right behind it.
"Like is it the pointed building?"
"No, it's next to it on the left from here"
"Is it those tiny houses?"
"Just walk past France and keep going until you see the red phonebooths"

You can't make this crap up. I never ever thought it would actually make a CMs job harder yet here we are. I heard a similar interaction about 2 more times relating to other countries.

I’m sure those working on the show lie all the time lol.

View attachment 555746
If they can sink, they'll go down probably 3-5 feet. There's AC units and open vents on the sides.

TTA94

Fun thing I picked up on over being in Epcot for 2 days. CM's trying to tell people where a country is at is going to be a challenge. Someone over by Germany was trying to find the UK so they went to a CM. The CM pointed in the direction of the UK.
The UK from roughly that spot:
2bdXq7K.jpg

"I don't see it"
"Okay, so the UK is right over there...you see that black thing? It's right behind it.
"Like is it the pointed building?"
"No, it's next to it on the left from here"
"Is it those tiny houses?"
"Just walk past France and keep going until you see the red phonebooths"

You can't make this crap up. I never ever thought it would actually make a CMs job harder yet here we are. I heard a similar interaction about 2 more times relating to other countries.

If they can sink, they'll go down probably 3-5 feet. There's AC units and open vents on the sides.

I agree. Im not buying it they sink at all. How could they? And they wouldn’t have did all that painting lol.

And the part of “It will be like nothing anyone has seen” made me laugh lol, it sure is by the barges being out all day lol.

Figments Friend

Paint a target on the side and put some torpedo launchers onto the Friendship boats. We'd get a unique piece of entertainment. The budget might be a little higher though.

What a GREAT idea for a Epcot 'After Hours' upcharge event!
Hey, I would be more then happy to pay for a chance to launch explosive projectiles in the direction of giant 'burnt tacos'.

They honestly just need to nuke them from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.
Maybe that can be a 'After Hours' upcharge event, too.
I'd still pay the money for a ticket to partake in the clearing of the lagoon.
Yes, I would.
And I would not be alone....

-

rreading

I understand that these things are massive and that it’s a tight fit heading into and out of the canal…but 9 figures is a LOT of money. While it would not be cheap to install underwater rails, were these things guided on anchored tracks, I should think they could be moved reasonably efficiently

Unless their idea of water fountain screens to hide them works out MUCH better than expected, I would hope they come up with a legitimate plan b

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom