News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

aliceismad

It is impressive but ugly. The tacos I could live with but I’m dreading seeing the stargate in person.
I'm the opposite. I think the Stargate could be at least somewhat interesting to look at. The tacos are just freaking weird. There is nothing that feels organic or intentional about that shape. I should probably refrain from hate until I see the final product in person. But eww.

TrojanUSC

Yeah the "go away" paint hasn't really been working too well recently. Worked int eh old days to some extent when it was just hiding something right on the edge or backstage, but things like Guardians, Rat and this - nope.

Such a disappointment. I remember when I would take guests backstage on tours, they would be in awe that Splash Mountain or The Haunted Mansion were not actually in the mountain or house. The idea of a "show building" didn't exist to many people. Now they've lost that art completely.

Movielover

The final monument is in place! The pieces are set! The portal to the netherworld can now be open!! It is the end of days!!!!

c3ddc32a-a2e4-4081-86e1-bd81585a54f7_text.gif

TTA94

Im probably one of the very few but I’m anxious to see a parks blog update of show testing. Not sure if they have done any actual show programming yet though.

duder

We must have been lucky during our visits. To be honest I’d have liked to have seen it exposed.

Ive never seen WOC fully submerged in all of my trips to DL. Its pretty big eye sore, but still not as bad as the mess that they have dropped in the middle of the lagoon.

Epcot was, and in some ways still is, my favorite park. I was there for the good days of Horizons and WoM and original Journey, and obviously miss what the park used to be. This however, is the worst thing they have ever done, IMO.

Giss Neric

Who are the people in charge of the show? Are they the same people who also made the previous and current nighttime spectaculars in all parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom