News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

trainplane3

I would expect the barges to remain black, or painted black, to hide them in the evening hours during the Show.

-
That. There'd be literally no reason to paint them anything other then black. The gold wouldn't stick out during the show and it'd just be more noticeable during the day.

Now they should paint them "lagoon brown" on the lower half and "Guardians eyesore box blue" on the top half. They'd be so invisible during the day then!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Are these from the "current" show or the new one...

1602455415244.png

TTA94

Pretty sure "current". Firework barges and kite boxes. None of the EF infrastructure is out on the lagoon as well from what I can tell from Bios latest pictures.

EkEKrU2XkAA4DVT

In this shot you can see the spinner poles are folded down on the 8 mini barges. That's definitely EF stuff.

RIP EF lol. We’ll see what happens but gut feeling tells me it’s gone.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I see a date on Twitter for Harm.......I'm guessing it's wrong and TDO doesn't have a date yet?
You mean this?

Considering Disney doesn't know when it will be able to do fireworks safely, having a firm internal date is... fantasy.

Plus, that person's Twitter feed is full of Thomas the Tank Engine, furries, and Disney Parks retweets. Let's just say I doubt there's any inside information from that Spectrum of posts.

trainplane3

You mean this?

Considering Disney doesn't know when it will be able to do fireworks safely, having a firm internal date is... fantasy.

Plus, that person's Twitter feed is full of Thomas the Tank Engine, furries, and Disney Parks retweets. Let's just say I doubt there's any inside information from that Spectrum of posts.

Add to the fact that about a month ago they were so excited that Avengers Campus was coming to WDW.

Ya.

Easy write off on that one.

UNCgolf

You mean this?

Just looking at the dates alone should be enough to tell you it's nonsense.

The only way GotG could open before Ratatouille is if Ratatouille catches on fire and burns down.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
RIP EF lol. We’ll see what happens but gut feeling tells me it’s gone.
EF uses Harm infrastructure ;)
I see a date on Twitter for Harm.......I'm guessing it's wrong and TDO doesn't have a date yet?
That Twitter list is hilarious it’s so bad.

It should also serve a warning to verify anything you read on the internet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom