News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jrhwdw

Harmonious is ok as far as I know. It’s really projects that aren’t far along that one should be worried about.
Any hope that Harm. Will be ready for Memorial Weekend????? Epcot now has my blessing for Memorial Weekend! I rather be out of town with Harm. On my mind than have my father not get any better!!

There is a tarped show piece in the middle of WSL I suspect this is harmonious hardware.

Attachments

• 80A333FC-63CA-46FE-9AE0-B8030F2BCE7D.jpeg
    80A333FC-63CA-46FE-9AE0-B8030F2BCE7D.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 143

trainplane3

Going to be interesting to see what these look like in the middle of WS lagoon during the day if they do keep them out permanently.
Well considering the arms fold down but the screens are going to (if we go off the concept art) cover the the rotation point. It's going to be a weird, giant, black, curved screen floating in WS. They look near the height of the earth barge.
showorsomething.jpg

turdwithscreen.JPG

I think it's going to look bad, personally.

TTA94

Well considering the arms fold down but the screens are going to (if we go off the concept art) cover the the rotation point. It's going to be a weird, giant, black, curved screen floating in WS. They look near the height of the earth barge.
View attachment 451612
View attachment 451613
I think it's going to look bad, personally.

Seems like the arm isn’t going to serve much purpose other than holding search lights and creating a wave effect. Why not just have lighting on the top of the barges like HEA, ROL, etc? Maybe to prevent the lighting from getting wet by the fountains?

TrainsOfDisney

I think the concept art assumes a lot of the barge will be invisible at night. I think they will look pretty bad in the daytime, but maybe they have a plan.

Is the earth globe still in the new show?

Disneyson

Yeah, the central “circle” kinda looks like one of those inflatables from Universal but... made out of water...? Nobody’s talked about that middle piece at all, or talked about how it conspicuously looks like a sphere that would be easy to map a globe onto.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom