News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

trainplane3

Last I remember, the center/compass barge was a two sided circle (Yes, Flat) that spins. I’m not as sure on this part, but for some reason I remember the main circle being made up of smaller circles (Think O in an O in an O) that can all spin somewhat individually.
There was also a preview video back in the fall of 2019 (or was it 2018?) showing that thing and it spinning.
You can see the "layers" in the poster:
epcot-experience-attraction-poster-harmonioUS-1.jpg

trainplane3

Enhance!

View attachment 452894
Look at the size of the arms compared to the tram at the top.

Look at the size of the stargate compared to the truck and workers in yellow...
View attachment 452895
The arms:
Left: Me before I see the GF bridge
Right: Me after I see the GF bridge

Also that bottom picture has me thinking, "that's gonna be one massive screen". It'll be interesting if they keep the spinning compass idea.

Touchdown

452895[/ATTACH]

im a little worried about this being so flat, that means from Norway to Germany and IG gateway to Canada your view of the main element will be obscured. Considering that FP, private parties, resturants and up charges take up a sizable portion of the prime viewing area it might be really hard to avoid waiting a long time if you want a good view.

TrainsOfDisney

im a little worried about this being so flat, that means from Norway to Germany and IG gateway to Canada your view of the main element will be obscured. Considering that FP, private parties, resturants and up charges take up a sizable portion of the prime viewing area it might be really hard to avoid waiting a long time if you want a good view.

That’s a good point. Illuminations looked good from all around the lagoon, wind permitting. With these big set pieces I really do worry about the amount of pyro in the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom