News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

wtyy21

Well then that's a hot take if I've seen one lol. No doubt HarmonioUS will beat DE in quality BY FAR but I do think DE will be really good and the music is definitely showing potential in my opinion.

But yes, HarmonioUS will be the shining star of really any nighttime entertainment available in Orlando in my opinion.

I mean, just look at her 😍
View attachment 589621
HarmonioUS even will top RDCT at Disneyland that were shown from 2005 to 2018 as the best Disney firework show ever since the latter show at Disneyland have become more dated. I assume that both shows are produced by Steve Davison?

Vinnie Mac

I disagree, No show/nighttime spectacular from Universal or Sea World will have the emotional effect of Disney shows. They are a spectacle but you don't see people tearing up from their shows. Unless of course you are an emotionless and cold-hearted person.
100% agree. They're spectaculars, sure. Seaworld's Electric Ocean show is amazing. Universals shows are amazing as well.

But I guarantee you won't be seeing grown men and women fighting back tears after a SW or UO show lol.

Vinnie Mac

HarmonioUS even will top RDCT at Disneyland that were shown from 2005 to 2018 as the best Disney firework show ever since the latter show at Disneyland have become more dated. I assume that both shows are produced by Steve Davison?
I think HarmonioUS will top a lot of shows Disney has previously done, RDCT included so yeah I agree.

Yes I think Steve Davison produced both RDCT and HarmonioUS. He also produced Wishes, OUAT, FoF, and Disneyland's Fantasmic!

TTA94

Should we be expecting a after hours rehearsal test tonight before tomorrow’s debut? Or have they already done this?

jrhwdw

Should we be expecting a after hours rehearsal test tonight before tomorrow’s debut? Or have they already done this?
Good question! I haven't seen anything on Twitter about Harm Testing since EF came back. Hopefully everything from June still works Tomorrow night!

SSE Beacon Of Magic have been testing every night I think????

TTA94

Good question! I haven't seen anything on Twitter about Harm Testing since EF came back. Hopefully everything from June still works Tomorrow night!

SSE Beacon Of Magic have been testing every night I think????

Was wondering to if SSEs lighting might soft open tomorrow night as well? That’s likely something Disney would not officially announce a preview for.

jrhwdw

Was wondering to if SSEs lighting might soft open tomorrow night as well? That’s likely something Disney would not officially announce a preview for.
I'm hoping it opens tomorrow. Or at least it's on for DPB Harm. Stream.

Would be nice to see the Daytime Fountains but that's just me and I guess it's not happening??

DCBaker

Premium Member
2021-WDW-EPCOT-World-Showcase-Lagoon-Harmonious-Barges-Fountains-Running-2-700x372.jpeg

J4546

wow i can hardly see the barges behind those massive fountains.

to be fair the harmonious barges are really the only thing I dont like that happening at epcot right now, everything else Im on board with. Rat, Communicore, GotG, Space220, JoW, Geletaria, New Entrance....all pretty good imo

Vinnie Mac

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR HARMONIOUS. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HEAR/SEE SPOILERS

Just came across this video posted about an hour ago of this mornings (or last nights) HarmonioUS testing. I'm assuming this must have been the event that the picture I posted took place.

You can REALLY hear the soundtrack...

That finale was something special...

Last edited:

trainplane3

wtyy21

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR HARMONIOUS. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HEAR/SEE SPOILERS

Just came across this video posted about an hour ago of this mornings (or last nights) HarmonioUS testing. I'm assuming this must have been the event that the picture I posted took place.

You can REALLY hear the soundtrack...

That finale was something special...

Is HarmonioUS will featuring projection mapping or lighting on SSE?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom