News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Vinnie Mac

I'm wondering how is Act 2 ("Celebrate") is divided. Is it divided per continent now instead of individual World Showcase pavilions? Steve Davison mentioned in one of the behind-the-scenes videos that Act 2 will be a tour of World Showcase, but several pavilions are missed (Japan, Italy, Germany, Norway, and Canada) based on the testing footage above. Some even appear out of thin air (India and Africa, though I guess the Outpost counts)...
That's a good question honestly. Guess we're gonna find out tonight!

jrhwdw

I’m not watching that video since I’ll be seeing this tomorrow. But if you all are saying this blows RDCT out of the water, that’s saying something.
Indeed! ESP since this site for MONTHS have Bashed/Complained about the look of WSL in the Daytime and how no IP should be in WSL! Now we like how Harm came together?!?!?!?!?!?

Hopefully everything works tonight and it pleases the Guests! In Epcot and Online! Can't believe we're here already!!!!

Vinnie Mac

I do hope Disney will release the show's liner notes and show credits at some point, like what they did with RoE. It really helped me understand the design intentions behind it and know more about the people who worked on it.
Yeah I 100% agree.

I'm assuming that the gather segment will be the first piece of the soundtrack. Celebration will be the vast majority of the show (tour of the cultures through Disney). Unite will probably be the finale.

jrhwdw

Yeah I 100% agree.

I'm assuming that the gather segment will be the first piece of the soundtrack. Celebration will be the vast majority of the show (tour of the cultures through Disney). Unite will probably be the finale.
What are we seeing Tonight?? ROE or Harm?? LOL!!!!!

Vinnie Mac

Gonna miss this show but I didn't feel as sad as I thought I would last night. I shared the same sentiment as Josh from ResortTV1. I just felt numb.

I am younger than many EPCOT fans therefore I do not have many fond memories of "old Epcot". Sure, I experienced pre-2019 pre-"Wallcot" plenty of times but never OLD old Epcot. So the show didn't hit with me emotionally but I still liked it. I think the fact that we're moving from a temporary show to something more spectacular kinda adds to my lack of emotion to last night.

Now moving from Illuminations to Epcot Forever is a different story....

TTA94

I have a friend who generally shares my tastes in nighttime spectaculars and saw the final test performance. He texted me, “spectacular spectacular.”

Wow so it might actually be good enough to justify the daytime view? Lol. Or is that still debatable lol.

With these comments I’m guessing the soundtrack must be good? We shall soon see!

ToTBellHop

Wow so it might actually be good enough to justify the daytime view? Lol. Or is that still debatable lol.

With these comments I’m guessing the soundtrack must be good? We shall soon see!
Never gonna justify that but we just need to accept the daytime view. We will have that view for a long time. Maybe they can double the number of festival booths to block the view.

CaptainAmerica

If some won’t stop using HarmoniUS, I don’t have to stop using HARModious. Thanks!
Neither one is right, it's HarmonioUS.

1632925536261.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom