News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

goodolgm

Dunno if it’s related but there’s a handful of people on the UK island right now.
53037CF0-1D1F-43D0-B114-1641185EF981.jpeg

jrhwdw

I don't want to start a fire here but has there been talk of removing the islands? I only bought it up because I've seen videos of ROE from that end of WSL and it looks like you're farther away from ROE than everyone else is.

Amused to Death

Last night, they didn't play "Popcorn" on a pan flute right before it started.

Is it bad I know exactly what song you're talking about? 😂😂

He's probably referring to Inca Dance by Cusco. No, it's not the same melody as Gershon Kingsley's Popcorn (later made famous by Hot Butter). Inca Dance was part of the original 1999 pre-show loop. It was not included in the 2004 update. A couple/few years ago they started randomly choosing among the two pre-show loops each night, which is why you may or may not hear the track during any given visit.

Inca Dance (Cusco):

Popcorn (Hot Butter):

Last edited:

kelknight84

Just saw it tonight for probably my last time ever. It is my absolute favorite show and the music and timing just get me every time. I think Happily Ever After did a good job (even though it requires you to view it from one spot), so I'm holding out hope that this replacement will be good. The only thing that bugged me tonight was they didn't shoot the ones off from the shoreline.

peter11435

Just saw it tonight for probably my last time ever. It is my absolute favorite show and the music and timing just get me every time. I think Happily Ever After did a good job (even though it requires you to view it from one spot), so I'm holding out hope that this replacement will be good. The only thing that bugged me tonight was they didn't shoot the ones off from the shoreline.
Too windy

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
went to see the show last night as it has been quite a while. Since HEA debuted, we have gone to see that far more than Illuminations.

A couple things:
1. They had what used to be the side launches from the grass built into the show in the center of the Lagoon. It wasn't windy at all which makes me think that is a permanent change. Makes me sad if so. I always enjoy the guests around me jumping at that part.

2. I have only one request for the final night - PLEASE bring back the screamers! If they do that on the final night, I'll be a happy guy!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
A couple things:
1. They had what used to be the side launches from the grass built into the show in the center of the Lagoon. It wasn't windy at all which makes me think that is a permanent change. Makes me sad if so. I always enjoy the guests around me jumping at that part.

They still have it. If there was inclement weather during the day prior to the show, they sometimes aren’t able to fully set it up in time.

tirian

Amazing. How is it possible that they can think that way? If RoL were a spectacular show, with amazing technology and effects, it would not matter whether it had IP. That's so obvious. Geez.

I'm still optimistic that they go light on the IP, or at least make it a "supporting role" instead of the focus (as has been mentioned to in fact be the case, which is good to hear)...
It’s the same mentality that proclaimed “2D animation is dead” because Disney made several lousy animated movies in a row.

You wouldn’t believe how strongly some people make up their minds and refuse to consider objective facts.

Oh wait. We’re on an Internet forum. You know exactly what that’s like. ;)

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
They still have it. If there was inclement weather during the day prior to the show, they sometimes aren’t able to fully set it up in time.
aahh ok. I mean it rained a little bit, but nothing major. I'm glad they do have it still IN the show because without it, it's just this kind of blank spot when they aren't there. So that's a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom