News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jrhwdw

Can someone explain what ww3 barges are and how you can tell the difference between Harm barges and EF barges?
I thought the WW3 Barges were Tag Pyro only. Are they being everyday now? Also when EF is done, Does Harm still need EF'S Barges for Pyro?

TTA94

Would be funny if the testing we have been seeing is actually the modified EF and not Harmonious lol. We shall see.

jrhwdw

Would be funny if the testing we have been seeing is actually the modified EF and not Harmonious lol. We shall see.
They wouldn't make EF longer at this stage of the game, would they????

Wouldn't that be like debuting a new show right off the bat? I thought TDO wasn't ready for that???

Father Robinson

I found Forever to be a very good stop gap between 2 signature shows. Even more enjoyable for fans of the park and it’s past.

I expect the returning version to be even better.
Few things that could've been done better IMO.

1. Child voices for intro/1 little spark = OK. To me it could've signified the EPCOT Center we loved as children. Cut the child voices completely after that.

2. Replace the kites with a show-long projection on water screens like Fantasmic! to accompany the music. Would give context to the musical pieces that today's generation doesn't have a clue about.

3. Include at least 10 - 15 seconds of Reflections of Earth, excuse me, Disney World's most successful, award winning nighttime spectacular, ever.

4. Lose Whole New World

Edit. Totally rework the dreadful pre-show music and replace the child announcers.

ToTBellHop

1. Child voices for intro/1 little spark = OK. To me it could've signified the EPCOT Center we loved as children. Cut the child voices completely after that.

2. Replace the kites with a show-long projection on water screens like Fantasmic! to accompany the music. Would give context to the musical pieces that today's generation doesn't have a clue about.

3. Include at least 10 - 15 seconds of Reflections of Earth, excuse me, Disney World's most successful, award winning nighttime spectacular, ever.

4. Lose Whole New World

Edit. Totally rework the dreadful pre-show music and replace the child announcers.
I would have been a happy camper if they replaced “A Whole New World” with “Celebration” from RoE.

And I love “A Whole New World”. Add it to Fantasmic as a replacement for Pocahontas.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

4. Lose Whole New World

Obviously Whole New World had a double meaning. Much like the oft out of context quote from Walt.

Projections were out of the scope of the project a) being a stop gap and b) allowing work to continue on the lagoon.

The voices... yep. Original plan was for figment to narrate.

TTA94

They wouldn't make EF longer at this stage of the game, would they????

Wouldn't that be like debuting a new show right off the bat? I thought TDO wasn't ready for that???

Nope, like marni just said. Plus the testing looks way to good to be EF lol.

trainplane3

Obviously Whole New World had a double meaning. Much like the oft out of context quote from Walt.

Projections were out of the scope of the project a) being a stop gap and b) allowing work to continue on the lagoon.

The voices... yep. Original plan was for figment to narrate.
And even if they didn't want Figment, they could've gotten his old friend that just so happens to be around the area to narrate. Would've made too much sense I'm sure though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom