News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jrhwdw

At this point, I'd be happy with nothing at Epcot, no shows, no fireworks, nothing.. just whatever they do is only making it worse.. so just do nothing.
Fine then!!!!! Just close Epcot at 4!!!! No time to Drink around the World??? No time for F&W???? Oh well!!!! Too Bad!!!!

zoso

Question for those more well informed, the main center circle barge, is there to be an actual screen added? Or is it gonna be like WoC and have a water screen that’s projected onto?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Question for those more well informed, the main center circle barge, is there to be an actual screen added? Or is it gonna be like WoC and have a water screen that’s projected onto?
This is pretty much then finished product and you can see where the water screen will be
HarmonioUS_Full_42177.jpg

jrhwdw

ABQ

Follow up to the question above. I assume the stargate screen is static so this is going to create the same bottleneck projections on the castle does. Where a bunch of people try to pack into one area? The area previously used for Illuminations dessert parties will be the prime viewing location if you want to see the image on the water. Best design element of Illuminations was that it truly was theatre in the round, while this is more a half shell or even less as you won't be able to view the projection on the water screen from China across to Morocco. Unless the 4 tacos are just showing the same imagery?

Haven't read much of this thread, so apologies if it's all been covered before.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Follow up to the question above. I assume the stargate screen is static so this is going to create the same bottleneck projections on the castle does. Where a bunch of people try to pack into one area? The area previously used for Illuminations dessert parties will be the prime viewing location if you want to see the image on the water. Best design element of Illuminations was that it truly was theatre in the round, while this is more a half shell or even less as you won't be able to view the projection on the water screen from China across to Morocco. Unless the 4 tacos are just showing the same imagery?

Haven't read much of this thread, so apologies if it's all been covered before.
What's on the main screen is repeated on at least two other taco screens, going by artist renderings. But, I'm not ruling out something unique on the main screen that only some people will see.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes and that whole positing is very odd. One side is facing the theater at American adventure so the prime spot is lost from that side, and the other side is frequently used for events.

I believe one version of the show had the thing rotating. Really though, this was a lesson learned long ago that shows need 360 degree vis at EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom