News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

trainplane3

I may have to meet you on the Boardwalk the way it's going with Annual Passes. Even though I now live 25 minutes away. haha
Coincidentally, that's where I'm planning on staying for at least part of the trip. Sure I won't walk through the front entrance on the 40th but I won't have to deal with buses or monorail.

Hopefully the planet is closer or even back to normal by that point.

UNCgolf

Coincidentally, that's where I'm planning on staying for at least part of the trip. Sure I won't walk through the front entrance on the 40th but I won't have to deal with buses or monorail.

Hopefully the planet is closer or even back to normal by that point.

You could if you wanted!

Just walk through the park, out of the main gate, then turn around and go back in.

jrhwdw

So which will be better, Electric Ocean REMIX, or Humongouis?
I'm better Electric Ocean at this point.
Is IgnIte back this year? Last year COVID brought SWO Light Up The Night. It was good, but not as "tech good" as Ignite. Saw on Twitter last night that CineCele is back at USF!

Last edited:

EpcotMark

Can I just state that I am more excited about seeing The Electrical Water Pagent ( 50 year run...and still going! ) then Harmonious?

Call me 'old school', but tv screens and dancing fountains can't match the simple creative fun of that 'primative' water spectacle.
And I don't have to be subjected to seeing the Show hardware out on the lagoon all day messing with the scenic views.
That can be seen elsewhere...but in the case of the EWP, from the monorail in the 'backstage' canal!
;)

Team Sea Serpent for the win!
( pumps fist )

-
I for one worry about the fountains and all the water being tossed up in the air, in regards to the brain eating amoeba Naegleria Fowleri being aerated and being exposed to large crowds around the world showcase lagoon on a hot day. Anyone else worry about this?

TTA94

Guess things quieted down lol. At least the lagoon can’t get any worse than it is right now. I mean yeah we still have the two remaining screens to come out, but that won’t make it look much worse.

Surferboy567

Since Chapek gave an October opening for Rat, and has yet for HarmoniUS does that mean it won’t be open in October? Or does that mean they just aren’t ready to give a date?

TTA94

Since Chapek gave an October opening for Rat, and has yet for HarmoniUS does that mean it won’t be open in October? Or does that mean they just aren’t ready to give a date?

Gut feeling tells me Harmonious has a hopeful debut date of Oct 1. But they just aren’t ready to announce it.

Possibly still a chance EF gets a last hurrah until Oct 1, but I have my doubts.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Besides waiting for distancing protocols to be suspended, and no one knows when that will be, there are only guesses.

Harmonious has to actually work. It's all untested. Thus Steve's comment...

I believe the latter. They don't want Rivers of Light part 2.

They can announce Rat, because, if protocols are still in place they can still do distancing and plexiglassing.

Can't do distancing with a show for which you have to gather around a lake.

TTA94

Besides waiting for distancing protocols to be suspended, and no one knows when that will be, there are only guesses.

Harmonious has to actually work. It's all untested. Thus Steve's comment...

They can announce Rat, because, if protocols are still in place they can still do distancing and plexiglassing.

Can't do distancing with a show for which you have to gather around a lake.

Perhaps that’s where EF comes into play? Maybe they could use some of Harms barges as a way of testing. Also distancing.

mattpeto

Perhaps that’s where EF comes into play? Maybe they could use some of Harms barges as a way of testing. Also distancing.
If the pandemic under control and they can raise capacity safely, I'd expect a new draw or two to be in order for the summertime. I kind of expect fireworks to return in the summer now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom