News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Disney Analyst

Yes! Progress!!

Didn't WOC's Fountains test during the day before WOC Opened? Lotus' at AK before ROL? Castle Dream Lights being worked on half the day on the Castle??

It's not acceptable to me. You need to maintain the element of surprise, IMO. You do not want show off all the tricks before the show even opens, and this seems like a pretty big trick to me.

TTA94

Some where posting about WDWs comment on Harm still being in the Early Stages and we have a ways to go yet. We all know about the October corporate packages. Unless that changes. Based on what we have seen, it surely doesn’t appear to be true that Harm is in the early stages.. Or maybe it is?

TTA94

And it's one thing to do a basic fountain test, especially seeing as the fountains will be on all day, another to have arms up, moving, fountains going.

Imagine if they had decided to test the dragon for Fantasmic Disneyland back in 1992 during the day.

Yeah I don’t understand how this was allowed while guests were in the park. They couldn’t have waited till park close? Deliberate maybe?

jrhwdw

Some where posting about WDWs comment on Harm still being in the Early Stages and we have a ways to go yet. We all know about the October corporate packages. Unless that changes. Based on what we have seen, it surely doesn’t appear to be true that Harm is in the early stages.. Or maybe it is?
We're still missing 2 Tacos. Do those permits today give any hint on when they'll be out on WSL? Then they have to program the whole show. I'm guessing the soundtrack is already done?

jrhwdw

And it's one thing to do a basic fountain test, especially seeing as the fountains will be on all day, another to have arms up, moving, fountains going.

Imagine if they had decided to test the dragon for Fantasmic Disneyland back in 1992 during the day.
Are we getting the Arms during the day for the little shows??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom