• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

peter11435

Advertisement
You may have been seeing the construction access road and staging area...

1543508494720.png
I still think it is possible that the Entrance road to the new property may go through this area also. I really doubt they are going to route all of the traffic to reflections through the campground or through the lodge

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Some new permits were filed according to this article.
https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2019/07/23/update-new-disney-resort-hits-another-stage-of.html

• Relocation of existing equipment in addition to hardscape and irrigation work
  • Extension of existing structure with new piles that include electrical, plumbing and hardscape work
I saw these permits the other but I am not sure exactly where the work is being done. These addresses don't even show up in the RCID address database.

flyerjab

Saw some new concept art of the lobby for this on some other site we don’t mention around these parts so I won’t add a link. I have been anxiously awaiting @Bocabear’s commentary on its multiple design failures lol!

note2001

Aw come on... Disney would not put a Foosball table in the middle of the lobby of a Deluxe resort.
and the colorized statue of Pocahontas is quite iffy too.

the rest of it may be believable. My guess is this is an early version of the design.
I do like how open it is with all the glass.

Top Bottom