News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

note2001

I hope Disney doesn't try to share bus services with the new resort with both FW and WL. It's going to happen though.

I'm surprised they haven't come up with a plan to build a resort like a cruise ship. Think about how many more rooms they could get then? :rolleyes:

Give them time.
I would imagine it will be coming.
Atlantis has already proposed to go there

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Some new permits were filed according to this article.
https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando...-new-disney-resort-hits-another-stage-of.html

• Relocation of existing equipment in addition to hardscape and irrigation work
  • Extension of existing structure with new piles that include electrical, plumbing and hardscape work

I saw these permits the other but I am not sure exactly where the work is being done. These addresses don't even show up in the RCID address database.

flyerjab

Saw some new concept art of the lobby for this on some other site we don’t mention around these parts so I won’t add a link. I have been anxiously awaiting @Bocabear’s commentary on its multiple design failures lol!

note2001

Aw come on... Disney would not put a Foosball table in the middle of the lobby of a Deluxe resort.
and the colorized statue of Pocahontas is quite iffy too.

the rest of it may be believable. My guess is this is an early version of the design.
I do like how open it is with all the glass.

alex0c

I'm sure it's not final concept art but still. When I see the Wilderness Lodge lobby I think nature... this could literally be an airport terminal or something. Hardly brings the word "lodge" to mind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom