News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
So your response to a filing in federal district court is to sue in state court? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm going to glance in my magic cue ball and see what it has to say

It says in 18 months when Ronny boy loses, he'll just secede Florida and declare it to be an independent republic and no longer part of the "Woke States of America".

And in about 11 days the US army takes it over.

MagicHappens1971

I'm going to glance in my magic cue ball and see what it has to say

It says in 18 months when Ronny boy loses, he'll just secede Florida and declare it to be an independent republic and no longer part of the "Woke States of America".

And in about 11 days the US army takes it over.
I don’t even think a state can legally secede from the union anymore.

Disstevefan1

The people who work on guest experience (operations managers) are not impacted by this lawsuit. Unless they all became lawyers overnight?
I am speaking about all the money and company focus going down the toilet on this waste of time.

This silly cr@p can be good for morale of the cast members at WDW either.

Just my opinion. I do not want to trigger the constitutionalists.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Translation: I was for the governor’s bigoted culture war until he monkeyed with my Disney timeshare.

Psh, so sad.

Sometimes that's what it takes. Hitting YOUR pocket. I'd be more concerned about those who don't wake up.

Patcheslee

This is a classic he who smelled it dealt it defense 😂😂😂😂

Does he really think people are that dumb? He said he didn’t know the district was filing the lawsuit today. Ok….yeah sure.
Okay maybe I'm misinterpreting 1:08:10 about running a 2020 election where "this was an issue". Is he talking about RCID, or just spouting B.S. again?

Schmidt

I can't speak for the fanboys, personally, I am a fan of WDW, Universal and Seaworld and want none to fail; I want all of them work to be better; and it's the tourist who wins.

My commentary was really that Universal is able to focus on guest experience better while TWDC need to focus elsewhere.
Universal does great rides. The customer service experience is not on par with its attractions in my opinion and is an area for improvement..My wife always makes a comment about that when at Universal. LOL

Disstevefan1

Universal does great rides. The customer service experience is not on par with its attractions in my opinion and is an area for improvement..My wife always makes a comment about that when at Universal. LOL
Yes my wording was not good, my point was Universal could focus on their business rather than circular lawsuits that Disney will be involved in going forward for a long time.

But I guess that's the Disney lawyers job and why the Disney lawyers are getting the big bucks.

Brian

They will still continue to sell Pride merch without having done anything else publicly in support of rights for everyone.
They've started to donate profits from the pride merch to local charities supporting the cause. A much better strategy than Disney mouthing off.

love-is-universal-pride-merch-8385.jpg

(Photo Credit: "Unscrupulous News Today")

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

They've started to donate profits from the pride merch to local charities supporting the cause. A much better strategy than Disney mouthing off.

View attachment 713881

(Photo Credit: "Unscrupulous News Today"
"Disney has chosen to donate 100% of proceeds from the 2022 collection to LGBTQIA+ organizations supporting youth and families," (source)

Orgs that benefit: https://disneyconnect.com/dpep/twdc-pride-collection/?CMP=ILC-DPFY22Q3wo0512220016A

So funny that you chose not to include this as well....speaks volumes to what you actual mean.

Dranth

"Disney has chosen to donate 100% of proceeds from the 2022 collection to LGBTQIA+ organizations supporting youth and families," (source)

Orgs that benefit: https://disneyconnect.com/dpep/twdc-pride-collection/?CMP=ILC-DPFY22Q3wo0512220016A

So funny that you chose not to include this as well....speaks volumes to what you actual mean.
This. Disney was already doing what Universal just started doing and they are speaking up. I would say Universal is a bit cowardly for hiding in the shadows while all this goes down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom