News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

Figgy1

I read third round of layoffs of TWDC will occur early summer. Iger directive to remote cast to come in office 4x a week. If these cast looking to work remote , going against CEO Iger directive.
There are always exceptions to every rule;) All it would take is a memo for specific employees or an office in a strip mall they have to walk in the door of for an hour each

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I read third round of layoffs of TWDC will occur early summer. Iger directive to remote cast to come in office 4x a week. If these cast looking to work remote , going against CEO Iger directive.
Whoops, carry on.

Lilofan

Creatives generally don't in most large employers.

In my case, I have been a presenter in meetings with C-suite execs and EVPs while wearing at-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a baseball cap.
You surely don't have business attire costs and dry cleaning ! Some in family who work remotely have a more casual wear while on exec zoom calls - crisp clean dress shirt , boxer shorts and flip flops.

mkt

Premium Member
You surely don't have business attire costs and dry cleaning ! Some in family who work remotely have a more casual wear while on exec zoom calls - crisp clean dress shirt , boxer shorts and flip flops.

This morning I presented during a meeting that included a CEO from another company as a guest, two exec VPs from our company, and our CFO - among other higher ups.

I wore a flannel shirt with rolled sleeves (with a visible v-neck shirt underneath), jeans, Vans sneakers, and a Red Sox cap. Maybe the Rolex GMT on my wrist dressed the rest of the outfit up 😂

Figgy1

This morning I presented during a meeting that included a CEO from another company as a guest, two exec VPs from our company, and our CFO - among other higher ups.

I wore a flannel shirt with rolled sleeves (with a visible v-neck shirt underneath), jeans, Vans sneakers, and a Red Sox cap. Maybe the Rolex GMT on my wrist dressed the rest of the outfit up 😂
Sox cap:cautious: We need to talk about your fashion choices;)

MR.Dis

Exceptions is a given. WDI pays no attention to Disney grooming guidelines ( ie former exec Joe Rohde ).
I work at a major company where the CEO mandated that all employees return to the office at least 3 days a week. Our division leaders made a presentation showing how our division was more productive and more profitable since we started working from home. End result is we are the ONLY division allowed to work completely from home. Yes, exceptions can and often are made.

mkt

Premium Member
Sox cap:cautious: We need to talk about your fashion choices;)

1684438877395.png

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

You wore flannel in May? Where was the presentation, Hoth?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom