News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

DubyooDeeDubyoo

I never understood why they felt they needed two incorporated cities in RCID, which is something that goes back to Walt's plans but has seemed mostly ceremonial for 50 years. Although as far as I know the councils/mayorship of them is yet more CM Government.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The state is in the process of sending an additional $15M+ to New College to make up for lost donations when Desantis pulled essentially the same stunt to their governing board. Never doubt the FL state government's ability to funnel tax dollars to their buddies.

New College is a state university. It gets state appropriations. However this would be the state paying the legal bill of a local government. That's going to require a specific appropriation.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wow, this is all well laid-out! It's very damning accusations agains the state as well. Finally they are standing up.
Did you doubt they had better lawyers?

Of the Orange County (not that one), Maryland, Manhattan ilk?

All Disney did after they organized their strategy…and they’ve had plenty of time…was wait and see if Ronnie would walk into the trap or think better of it and back off…

That’s all that happened here

Anyone want a churro on me?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm impressed with how Disney has handled the PR aspect of this over the past couple of weeks and how they were able to put forward what's in the suit in layman's terms
Well this is where having Iger and his decades of association with Hollywood “fixer” attorneys helps…

…but he can go now 😎

Figgy1

Premium Member
Did you doubt they had better lawyers?

Of the Orange County (not that one), Maryland, Manhattan ilk?

All Disney did after they organized their strategy…and they’ve had plenty of time…was wait and see if Ronnie would walk into the trap or think better of it and back off…

That’s all that happened here

Anyone want a churro on me?
Sorry no but a Lapu Lapu tomorrow on Lapu Lapu day would be appreciated

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom