News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Here is opinion piece from Orlando Sentinel’s Scott Maxwell. It’s behind a paywall. If nonsubscribers cannot read it, I apologize.

Maybe @mkt can provide a bypass.
Here you go

flynnibus

Premium Member
"we were asked to cover more of our expenses then we had previously"
(with regards to increasing their building dept fees)

So... a change in posture... saying it but not saying it?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

SteveAZee

DeSantis' CFTOD District Administrator claims employee morale has increased despite reports of half of its senior leadership leaving​

I suppose that if a bunch of disgruntled people leave then the average morale of those left (the gruntled) would go up.

mf1972

DeSantis' CFTOD District Administrator claims employee morale has increased despite reports of half of its senior leadership leaving​

IMG_4281.gif

flynnibus

Premium Member
well this speaker is interesting. http://www.disneydefenders.com
Well I give him some props for some stunt in terms of his 'pink slips' :D

But this guy appears to be a one-man band in terms this PAC he's setup. I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to give their money to someone without a lot more substance. He's got a long history of political activism, campaigning, etc.. but nothing credible or transparent about these two amendments he's campaigning around or his PAC.

Plus.. I have a serious conflict with someone soliciting people to "sign a petition" without actually showing you what said petition is, or any disclosures about how your collected information will be used.

But in today's world.. it's commonplace to put out the tip jar to get people to throw you money to help fund your pet projects.

JohnD

As was already pointed out. With unhappy people leaving, morale goes up without the district doing anything. So what he said is true. From a certain point of view.

Figgy1

You owe me a new keyboard and a cup of coffee;)
Maybe the morale of those that now have no show, no bid jobs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom