Red Sox in Disney?

mjc1984

NOW BACK ON TRACK

sometimes they have a parade and media interview with some players if you call disney they might be able to tell you about it sometimes it happens right away and others they wait about 3-4 weeks it depends on the what the team/disney is able to work out.

hauntdmansion79

but I don't get the connection between all the people walking around like *they* did something (the fans) over it. I just don't get it - never have, but that's okay.

Yup, you defanitely don't get it. We're the Red Sox 10th man. We do play a part in their season and do make a difference. Ask any player that's ever played for the Red Sox or any player from any other team that's had to play at Fenway (or at any park where Red Sox Nation is present). Red Sox fans are some of the most passionate fans in sports and do have a role and play a part.

but the majority of players on these teams are not.

I don't know any sport in the world where the whole team is from the area the team is located in.

This thread wasn't what I expected and I wasn't even going to read or post to it...but I felt inspired to speak.

AEfx

Yup, you defanitely don't get it. We're the Red Sox 10th man. We do play a part in their season and do make a difference. Ask any player that's ever played for the Red Sox or any player from any other team that's had to play at Fenway (or at any park where Red Sox Nation is present). Red Sox fans are some of the most passionate fans in sports and do have a role and play a part.

The only thing that is important is that you believe that, ;).

AEfx

AlishaMisha

The Sox Won the World Series on my birthday:sohappy:. I went to the Red Sox Rolling Rally the next day in Boston. Anyone else go?!?! It was a BLAST!

~Leash

PS- Manny is a hunny :kiss:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
The Sox Won the World Series on my birthday:sohappy:. I went to the Red Sox Rolling Rally the next day in Boston. Anyone else go?!?! It was a BLAST!

~Leash

PS- Manny is a hunny :kiss:

I went to it...I wasn't there long and I wasn't in a "stopping spot" I just went out as they drove by.

AlishaMisha

I actually watched it 3 times (ran ahead to watch it all over again). I watched it at the end also and the Dropkicks were in front of me playing for a good 20 mins. Lots of people. It was just very hard to get through crouds. Once the crouds went the streets were empty so it was weird walking down them without watching your back for cars. Oh and TONS of trash everywhere.

:king:~Leash

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom