Red Car Trolley Construction

EPCOT Explorer

:lol:
Theres suppose to be more in Paradise Pier near the SS.Rustworthy-
http://mintcrocodile.smugmug.com/photos/755111596_JqiSF-X3.jpg

Along with continuing work in Paradise Park, Orange Stinger conversion and Little Mermaid. Luckily Paradise Park is suppose to be completed in Feb so the hall of walls will be no more:sohappy:. DL will have its fair share too with ROA walled and drained, HMH, Tomorrowland Terrace and what ever other repaving projects they can dish out lol.

I have a feeling we have yet to see the worse of the walls DCA still hasnt seen the walls for Buena Vista Street, Carsland(the area its taking over in Bugs Land) and the other projects in Paradise Pier.

I have wall envy. :lol: EPCOT needs a few, please.

Buena Vista Street walls will be HUGE...It's the freaking entrance! :lol: :(

cdunbar

I have wall envy. :lol: EPCOT needs a few, please.

Buena Vista Street walls will be HUGE...It's the freaking entrance! :lol: :(
I'm curious if it'll be like that when we go in July for the 55th, obviously I mean some walls in DCA will be up but I mean I know some will be down like the Silly symphony swings, Nemo do you have an idea of what else might be ready when I go in July?:wave:

sponono88

we thought 2009 was bad.. I think 2010 will ultimately be crowned the year of the walls! With Buena Vista St. coming next and all the other stuff Nemo mentioned - it will definitely be a sight to see. Not to mention the drained RoA over at DL.

I can't wait for Paradise Park to open up. I miss that area of the park.. :( it's been locked up behind all those walls for far too long!

cdunbar

we thought 2009 was bad.. I think 2010 will ultimately be crowned the year of the walls! With Buena Vista St. coming next and all the other stuff Nemo mentioned - it will definitely be a sight to see. Not to mention the drained RoA over at DL.

I can't wait for Paradise Park to open up. I miss that area of the park.. it's been locked up behind all those walls for far too long!
So the rides that are in Paradise Pier can you still ride them? (Sorry if it's a stupid question, I haven't been following the DCA makeover up till lately) :eek:

sponono88

So the rides that are in Paradise Pier can you still ride them? (Sorry if it's a stupid question, I haven't been following the DCA makeover up till lately) :eek:

yep! except for Silly Symphony Swings, all Paradise Pier rides are open. :) I was referring to Paradise Park (the WoC viewing area that is currently under construction).

mickhyperion

...(the green are BOH buildings)...

BOH?

I try to keep up with the Disney Acronyms, I really do. I do an admirable job most of the time. I even know how to research them on that thar interwwweb thingy, I really do. But sometimes they just come out of left field, faster than I can keep up. And I follow the DCA construction daily. I realize people about these damn acronyms all the time, but can't we establish some sort of protocol... like the first time an obscure or new one like this gets used in a post or a thread, the author actually spells it out?

Bank of Hawaii?
Board of Health?
Back of House?
Bridge of Hope?

nemofinder22

Original Poster
Back of House, if I recall correctly left(TOT) to right the buildings go maintenance, entertainment, and foods. Custodial also has a new building near Monsters Inc.

TP2000

Wait? Disney uses construction walls?!:eek:

Do they use them in WDW at all? Have not seen any in a while...:eek:

I think all of the walls in Florida are being used at Meg Crofton's house for her kitchen remodel.

As soon as that wine fridge is hooked up and the sliding spice racks are in, Meg is going to return them and then maybe they can start on Fantasyland. :cool:

sponono88

latest news coming.. Walls have now gone up for Red Car Trolley Construction! And what seems to be confirmation of the new name for HPB, Hollywood Land :D Pictures originally posted by k_peek_2000 at MiceChat

image0026.jpg

Themed walls w/ additional info

image0027q.jpg

2vxephv.gif

cdunbar

latest news coming.. Walls have now gone up for Red Car Trolley Construction! And what seems to be confirmation of the new name for HPB, Hollywood Land :D Pictures originally posted by k_peek_2000 at MiceChat

image0026.jpg

image0027q.jpg

image0028du.jpg
AWESOME! :sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

image0026.jpg

image0027q.jpg

image0028du.jpg
HOLLYWOODLAND!??!?!

Want. For DHS. 10000000000X over. :eek:

/BenderVoice

Heyyyy! That's OUR RED CAR SIGN! I'LL KILL YOU! *Held back by Fry and Leela*
And they get it, too! No fair! :lol:

TP2000

/BenderVoice

Heyyyy! That's OUR RED CAR SIGN! I'LL KILL YOU! *Held back by Fry and Leela*

So where's your actual Red Cars? We've got the sign too, and our Red Cars are now under construction and open May, 2012. You've had the sign since 1989, but where's your trolley system? :p

The phrase "put up or shut up" comes to mind. :cool:

Just kidding with our Floridian friends! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom