Recipe???

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Found some new recipes out there on the net...

Breakfast Pizza
Cape May Cafe
Beach Club

Yield: 1 each

Ingredients:
1 each Pizza shell
1/8 cup Ortega Green Chile Salsa
1/8 cup Cooked scrambled egg
½ cup Shredded cheese (cheddar& mozzarella)

Method of Preparation:

Spread salsa on pizza shell.
Add egg on top.
Cover with cheese mix.
Bake 350 degrees 8-10 minutes.

OMG, I love you!!! Thank you! :sohappy: I went back for thirds of that breakfast pizza when I visited with my mom in March of this year, and when I went back in May with my hubby, I deliberately made another breakfast ressie at Cape May so that I could get more yummy breakfast pizza. I was crushed to find that they'd switched it out. Now I can make my own! (not that it would have been hard to figure out, but since the salsa is a brand name, that'll help it be more realistic).

tigsmom

At the La Cantina de San Angel does anyone have the recipe for their Natchos?

I thought we had a recipe posted already, but :shrug:

Is this them? I found them in the Orlando Sentinal database...

Nachos Del Pollo y Chorizo
from San Angel Inn Restaurante, Epcot
Yield: 4 servings.

1½ lb chicken breast strips
½ tsp minced garlic
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 lb peeled, diced, cooked chorizo
10 c corn chips
6 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1½ c diced tomatoes
1 c sliced jalapeño peppers
1 c sour cream

Red sauce:
8 oz tomatoes, canned
2 Tbl chopped white onion
1 garlic clove
to taste Salt

1. Heat oven to 350 F. Season chicken breast strips with garlic, salt and black pepper. Lightly coat a heavy skillet with cooking spray. Cook chicken in skillet until meat is no longer pink in the center.

2. For the sauce, in a blender, combine the canned of tomatoes, onion and garlic clove. Blend all until puréed. Place mixture in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add salt to taste; set aside.

3. Place the corn chips on oven-safe baking dish. Add the cooked chicken strips and chorizo on top of the corn chips Cover with the shredded cheese. Place in oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and top with diced tomatoes, jalapeño peppers and sour cream. Add red sauce on top to taste.

EvilQueen-T

2011 f&w

Anyone able to get any recipes from this years F&W at Epcot? I've been looking but haven't seen any posted as of yet. We're not going until later in the month and only for a day (sigh).

EvilQueen-T

Food & Wine Recipes 2011

These are directly from Disney's website. I was looking at F&W info and found these. They also have some videos as well and show how they prep them. I had the shrimp tacos and they were to die for...and although I love Mexican food I have always hated fish tacos...they were just that good.

2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Recipes
Strawberry Balsamic Martini

Ingredients:
1 1/2 ounces Belvedere vodka
1 ounce simple syrup*
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
2 ounces strawberry puree
1/4 ounce aged balsamic vinegar
1 sliced strawberry, for garnish

Directions:
1. Pour Belvedere, simple syrup, lime juice, strawberry puree, and balsamic vinegar into shaker; fill with ice and vigorously shake for 30 seconds.
2. Strain into chilled martini glass and float strawberry slices on top.

3. *For simple syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.

------------------------------------------------------
California Sushi Roll

Ingredients:
1/4 cup crabmeat
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 sheet sushi nori
1 1/2 cups cooked sushi rice, divided
1/2 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds, divided
2 1/4-inch square sticks of cucumber, cut to length of nori
1 ounce masago, divided*
Bamboo rolling mat
Pickled ginger, wasabi, for garnish

1. Directions:
Combine the crabmeat, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Spread out one sheet of sushi nori and spread 3/4 cup of sushi rice and sprinkle with half the sesame seeds.
3. Flip sushi rice and nori onto a bamboo mat covered with plastic wrap (sushi rice is on the bottom, touching the plastic wrap).
4. Place 1 stick of cucumber, half of the crabmeat mixture, and half of masago, and spread across center of sushi nori.
5. Starting at the edge closest to you, use the mat to roll up the sushi.
After rolling, make the form "squarish" by pressing the top with your fingers before removing the mat.
6. Take the roll out of the mat and cut it into 4 equal pieces.
7. Continue the same process with the remaining ingredients
8. Serve with pickled ginger and wasabi

*Cook's note: Masago is a popular type of roe that comes from the capelin fish, which is a member of the salmon family. The small, crunchy orange eggs are used in a variety of sushi rolls to add texture and flavor, often a substitute for more expensive tobikko (flying fish roe).

------------------------------------------------------

Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumettes With Mango Chutney

Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumettes Ingredients:
20 chicken drumettes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons ground allspice
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt

Mango Chutney Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups diced mangos (about 2 small mangos)
1/2 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
2 small hot chile peppers, membrane and seeds removed, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 onion, diced (about 1/2 medium onion)
1/2 red bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, diced

For Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumettes:

1. Rub drumettes with vegetable oil. Place in gallon zip lock bag; set aside.
2. Mix garlic powder, thyme, allspice, black pepper, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt in small bowl. Add to bag with drumettes; seal and massage to cover drumettes in jerk spice. Marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350ÚF. Line 15 x 10-inch baking sheet with foil.
4. Place marinated drumettes on baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until fully cooked.

For Mango Chutney:

1. Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, about 25 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3. Cool and serve with jerk-spiced drumettes.
4. Leftover chutney can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
-----------------------------------------------

Shrimp Tacos

Chipotle Mayonnaise Ingredients:
2/3 cups mayonnaise
7.5 ounce can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, puréed
Shrimp Tempura Ingredients:
Vegetable oil for frying
1 egg white
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup water
1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, with tails removed (approximately 30-35 shrimp)

Shrimp Tacos Ingredients:
10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
3 cups shredded red cabbage
3/4 cup favorite salsa verde
*they squeezed fresh lime over the tacos the day when we were there…just fyi.

For Chipotle Mayonnaise:
Mix mayonnaise and puréed chipotle peppers in a medium bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.

For Shrimp Tempura:
1. Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil to 375ÚF in a deep fryer.
2. Beat egg white in a small bowl until frothy and light. Do not overbeat. Set aside.
3. Mix together flour, cornstarch, salt, parsley, paprika, baking powder, garlic powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
4. Add water and egg white; mix until smooth.
5. Add shrimp and toss until fully covered with batter.
6. Drop 6 to 8 at a time in hot oil. Do not overcrowd.
7. Fry 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
8. Remove fried shrimp and drain on paper towels.

To serve:
1. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of chipotle mayonnaise on flour tortilla and place 3 shrimp down middle. Top with small handful of cabbage and drizzle with salsa verde. (the day we were there they squeezed lime over the taco as well just an fyi)

--------------------------------------------------------

Apple Strudel

Ingredients:
3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced
1/4 cup raisins
4 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
8 ounces phyllo dough, thawed (about 20 sheets)
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup heavy cream, slightly whipped, optional

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Gently mix apples, raisins, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. Toast bread crumbs in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Stir constantly until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
4. Place a kitchen towel on a large work surface. Spread one sheet of phyllo dough on the kitchen towel and lightly brush the entire surface with melted butter. Layer another sheet on top, butter, and continue the process until all sheets are stacked.
5. Sprinkle the toasted bread crumbs along the longest side of the top sheet of buttered phyllo dough. Spread apple mixture on top of the bread crumbs.
6. Roll the strudel, jelly-roll fashion, using the towel to help shape the dough, starting from the apple mixture side to the opposite end. While rolling, make sure that apples do not spill from the ends. Place seam side down on baking sheet and brush with remaining melted butter.
7. Using a large spatula, place strudel on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
8. Let cool at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. Slice strudel with a serrated knife into 6 portions; top with whipped cream, if desired.

Cook's notes: Frozen phyllo dough is readily available in supermarkets. It's best thawed overnight in the refrigerator in original packaging. (If you thaw at room temperature the dough becomes very moist and sheets will stick together.) If the dough cracks or tears, just trim. If you are mid-recipe, just put another sheet over the damaged sheet; once baked, the tear won't be noticeable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Grilled Lamb Chops With Shiraz Reduction

Lamb Chops Ingredients:
3/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lime zest
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1/4 cup finely chopped mint
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 Australian lamb chops

Shiraz Reduction Ingredients:
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup thinly sliced onions
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
Coarse salt, freshly ground pepper, to taste
3 cups Shiraz wine

Directions:
1. Combine olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, mint, pepper, and salt in a shallow dish large enough to place the lamb chops in one layer. Coat both side of the chops in the marinade and leave for 2 hours at room temperature, or up to 24 hours refrigerated.
2. For the sauce, melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir in wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 1 hour, or until mixture thickens and reduces to approximately 1 cup. The glaze should be the consistency of syrup.
4. Grill the chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
5. To serve, allow 2 chops per person, with Shiraz reduction.

Cook's notes: If you prefer, you can strain the glaze before serving. A flourish of Australia's delicate, peach-colored Murray River salt brings out the flavors.
---------------------------------------------------------

Pork Pot Stickers

Makes 32 pot stickers, Serves 8 as an appetizer

Pork Pot Stickers Ingredients:
1/4 pound napa cabbage
1/2 pound ground pork
1 tablespoon finely chopped scallions
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
32 gyoza (pot sticker) wrappers
1/2 cup canola oil, divided

Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
1/2 cup light soy sauce
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/2 tablespoon finely shredded fresh ginger
4 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
4 tablespoons finely chopped garlic

For Pork Pot Stickers:
1. Separate cabbage leaves from core. Blanch cabbage in a large pot of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft. Remove leaves from pot and plunge into a bowl of ice-cold water to stop cooking. Drain and pat dry with paper towels. When dry, finely chop.
2. Combine chopped cabbage, ground pork, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Working in batches of 3, place about 1/2 tablespoon of filling in center of each wrapper, keeping remaining wrappers covered with a damp cloth. Lightly moisten halfway around edges with a finger dipped in water. Fold each dumpling in half and firmly pinch the edges to seal. Place dumplings on a tray lightly dusted with flour; cover with another damp cloth while you make remaining dumplings.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, tilting pan to coat evenly. Arrange 8 to 10 dumplings in the pan in one layer and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bottoms are light golden in color.
5. Carefully pour 2/3 cup of hot water into pan. Cover and increase heat to medium-high. Cook until almost all of water has evaporated, about 6 to 8 minutes.
6. Uncover and continue cooking until all water evaporates. Gently loosen pot stickers from bottom of pan with a spatula. Cover pan with a serving plate, and quickly turn pan over so that browned sides of pot stickers are on top. Cover plate with foil while preparing remaining pot stickers. Repeat with remaining oil and dumplings.
7. Serve hot with dipping sauce.

For Dipping Sauce:
1. Blend soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, scallions, and garlic in a medium bowl.
2. Evenly divide between 8 individual bowls and serve with hot pot stickers.

-----------------------------------------

Cheddar Cheese Soup
Makes 6 cups

Ingredients:
1/2 pound of bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
3 celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups chicken stock
4 cups milk
1 pound sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup pale ale, room temperature
Chopped scallions or chives, for garnish

Directions:
1. Cook bacon in a 4- or 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add onion, celery and butter; sauté until the onion softens, about 5 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add flour and stir constantly for about 4 minutes.
4. Whisk in chicken stock and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add milk and continue to simmer for another 15 minutes. Do not boil after adding milk.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, Tabasco, Worcestershire, salt and pepper until cheese is melted and soup is smooth. Stir in ale. If soup is too thick, thin to desired consistency with warm milk.
7. Serve hot, garnished with scallions or chives.

DrummerAlly

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for the recipe for "Linguini with Florida Littleneck Clams and Rock Shrimp with Chunky Tomato Broth" from the Wave.

It was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten and am dying to make it at home. :wave:

DCE

Recipe Needed Please- Apple Craisin Cake

Hi all,

New here... glad to have found such an awesome place! :sohappy:

Recently we visited the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
We loved their food. Sadly my daughter who was well when we went, didn't eat anything.

I am trying to find a recipe for the Apple Craisin Cake because I think she will love it.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
D'

EvilQueen-T

Swan & Dolphin's Seared Scallops w/Carrot Puree, Basil Oil

INGREDIENTS

6 Sea Bay Scallops U-10
3 Tsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Tbs. Butter
¼ Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
4 Medium Carrots (thinly sliced)
1 ½ Cup Chicken Broth
¼ Cup White Wine
½ Tsp. Salt
½ Tsp. Sugar
6 Drops Hot Sauce
1 Tbs. Lemon Juice (can be fresh squeezed lemon)
½ Lb. Fresh Picked Basil
3 Cup Water
2 Cup Olive Oil

METHOD
In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil to smoke point. Season the scallops with salt and pepper. Sear scallops on each side for 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to rest.

In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté red onions and carrots for 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, white wine, salt, sugar, and hot sauce.

Bring to simmer for about 30 minutes or until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced by half. In a separate bowl take a strainer and drain out liquid but keep liquid. Add carrots to blender adding some of its liquid until smooth. Then run puree through a small hole strainer.

In a Small pot over high heat add water and salt bring to boil. Blanch basil and strain. In a blender add olive oil and basil. Blend until smooth and drain into a cheese cloth let it drip into another container for about 2 to 3 hours.

PRESENTATION
Place carrot puree onto center of plate. Drag spoon through puree. Place two scallops on top of puree. Drizzle basil oil over scallops. Garnish with micro basil.

Servings 3

From the kitchens of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort

tigsmom

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for the recipe for "Linguini with Florida Littleneck Clams and Rock Shrimp with Chunky Tomato Broth" from the Wave.

It was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten and am dying to make it at home. :wave:

Hi all,

New here... glad to have found such an awesome place! :sohappy:

Recently we visited the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
We loved their food. Sadly my daughter who was well when we went, didn't eat anything.

I am trying to find a recipe for the Apple Craisin Cake because I think she will love it.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
D'

Haven't been able to find either of these, but I will keep looking. In the meantime you can write to Guest Services and request the recipe, but please remember that some recipes are "secret" and not shared while others are commercially prepared products not available to us.

EvilQueen-T

Ropa Vieja Caribbean Kiosk Epcot F&W 2011

serves 6

Ingredients
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pounds flank steak, cut in 3 x 4 inch pieces
2 garlic cloves finely minced
1 medium spanish onion chopped
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 medium green pepper chopped
14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
5.75 ounce jar sliced green olives with brine
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups water
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

method:
1. heat oil in 4 quart saucepan or stockpot over medium heat

2. sear pieces of steak until well browned, about 10 minutes. placed seared steak on large plate; set aside.

3. add garlic to saucepan and saute for 1-2 minutes or until soft and translucent. add apple cider vinegar, stirring to loosen browned bits of meat from pan.

4. stir in green pepper, tomatoes, oregano ,cumin, bay leaf, red pepper, olives and brine, brown sugar, and water. season to taste with salt and pepper. place meat back in saucepan.

5. simmer for 3 hours or until meat is tender.

6. remove meat and shred lengthwise. add shredded meat back to the cooking liquid and cook 30 more minutes. remove bay leaf. season with salt and pepper to taste.

7. serve with rice.

note: ropa vieja translates from spanish as "old clothes" shreds of meat, onions, and peppers in this hearty stew resemble colorful rags, thus the name.

suggest drinking with earthy tempranillo from rioja.

EvilQueen-T

Capellini con Gamberi Piccanti

Angel hair pasta with spicy shrimp. Italy f&w kiosk epcot 2011

serves 4-6

Ingredients
8 ounces capellini pasta
1 lb large shrimp peeled, deveined, tails removed (about 30-35 shrimp)
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1 small yellow onion, chopped
1 tsp minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
1 cup vermouth or dry white wine
2 cups tomato sauce
2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
coarse salt, fresh ground pepper to taste

procedure:
1. cook pasta al dente in salted water according to package directions. Drain,reserving4 tablespoons of cooking water.

2. toss shrimp in medium bowl with the salt and crushed red pepper; set aside.

3. heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. add shrimp, stirring frequently until the shrimp just turns opaque, about 2 minutes. remove from pan and set aside.

4. reduce heat to medium low. add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent. add garlic and cook another 2 minutes.

5. pour in vermouth or white wine, stirring and scraping bottom of the pan. cook for 5 minutes, or until the liquid is mostly reduced.

6. reduce heat to low. add tomato sauce and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. add oregano and basil, cooked shrimp, and reserved pasta water. cook for 2 minutes. season to taste with salt and pepper.

7. toss with pasta and serve immediately.

tigsmom

Crispy Crab Cakes
Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian Resort

Ingredients:
3 pounds regular lump crab meat
2/3 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons pasteurized egg yolks
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons pasteurized lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1 cup cold water
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
1 tablespoon chives
10 ounces sourdough bread crumbs, crust removed

Method of Preparation:
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl except for the cold water and lump crab meat.
2. Add the cold water to loosen the mixture.
3. Fold in the lump crab meat and form into 2 ounce patties.
4. Pan fry patties in a small amount of oil and finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.

Makes 20 2oz cakes

Roasted Corn Relish
Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian Resort

Ingredients:
3 pounds corn on the cob
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil, for corn preparation
1/2 pound poblano chile peppers, minced
1 pound red peppers, 1/4 inch diced
1 pound red onions, sliced, grilled and diced
2 tablespoons pasteurized key lime juice
1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
1 cup olive oil
To taste salt and pepper

Method of Preparation:
1. Shuck the corn and remove all the "hairs".
2. Wash the corn well, drain and air dry.
3. Rub the corn with garlic and olive oil.
4. Season the corn with salt and pepper.
5. Grill the corn and set aside to cool.
6. Grill the red onions, cool and dice.
7. Dice the red peppers and mince the poblano chile peppers.
8. Cut the kernels off the cooled corn and mix all ingredients together.
9. Serve with Narcoossee's Crab Cakes, if desired.

I would like to thank everyone for the new recipes and to say that the Index is updated through this posting :wave:

Tatania

Thanks for all those Food and Wine Festival recipes EvilQueen-T. I have a few more.

Pumpkin Mousse Trifle with Cranberries and Apricot-Orange Sauce
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2011, American Adventure Pavilion
Makes 6-8 servings.

1 store-bought spice cake mix, prepared per package directions and cooled
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup apricot jam
1/4 cup orange juice
1 egg yolk (or 1/4 cup pasteurized egg yolks)
3/4 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries , plus extra as garnish

Prepare cake as following package directions. Cool completely. Cut into cubes and set aside.

To make streusel:
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a sheet pan with foil; set aside.
Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and sugar in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and stir until mixture is crumbly. Pour onto prepared sheet pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside to cool; crumble into small pieces. Set aside.

To make apricot-orange sauce:
Combine apricot jam and orange juice in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Set aside.

To make pumpkin mousse:
Combine egg yolk and pumpkin pie filling in a medium mixing bowl. Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stopping every 30 seconds to stir. Stir melted white chocolate into pumpkin mixture. Using an electric mixer on high speed, whip cream in a medium mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
To assemble trifle:

Place a dollop of mousse at the bottom of a serving dish. Top with Craisins® dried cranberries and a drizzle of sauce. Place a few cubes of cake over mousse. Top with another layer of mousse, Craisins® and sauce, then top with streusel. Garnish with a few Craisins® on top.

Chili
Roaring Fork, Disney's Wilderness Lodge resort
Serves 4 to 6

2 pounds ground beef
2 cups diced sweet yellow onion
1 cup each: diced green bell pepper and celery
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
2 tablespoons onion powder
1 tablespoon each: celery salt and chili powder
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup full-flavored beer
24-ounce can diced tomatoes
14.5-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup low-sodium vegetable juice
1 tablespoon hot sauce, or more to taste
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce

1. Brown beef in heavy-bottomed pot on medium-high heat. If needed, drain excess fat from pan, leaving about a tablespoon. Add onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and seasoned salt. Stir to combine, cover pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in onion powder, celery salt, chili powder, cumin and pepper. Add beer, and scrape any bits from bottom of pan. Add tomatoes, beans, vegetable juice, hot sauce and barbecue sauce.
3. Cover pan and simmer until vegetables are tender and flavors are well combined, 25-30 minutes.

Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake
Raglan Road, Downtown Disney
Serves 12

Crust:
550g/1lb 4 oz. digestive biscuits (editor’s note: a common USA substitute is graham crackers)
225g/8 oz. /2 sticks butter, melted

Spiced Topping:
1 medium pumpkin (35g/12oz/3 cups of pumpkin flesh peeled, seeded and chopped) (you can substitute canned pumpkin for fresh pumpkin in the same amounts)
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground cloves
½ tsp. ground nutmeg
½ tsp. ground ginger
375g/13oz/generous 1 ½ cups cream cheese
225g/8 oz. /scant 1 ¼ cups (solidly packed) Demerara sugar (You can substitute light brown sugar)
3 large free-range eggs
½ tsp. vanilla extract
50ml/2fl oz. / ¼ cup Baileys cream liqueur
Honey, for drizzling
Icing/Confectioner’s sugar, for dusting
Fresh mint sprig, to decorate

1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3. Break the biscuits up in a crumb like consistency in the food processor or by placing them in a freezer bag and bashing them with a rolling pin. Tip into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Using a large spoon or a potato masher, press the mixture onto the base of a 20cm/8in loose-bottomed spring form tin. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until just firm. Remove from the oven and allow the mixture to cool down.
2. Place the pumpkin chunks on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 35 – 45 minutes, or until they have softened completely. Transfer to a food processor or blender, then add the spices and blend until completely smooth – leave the blender running for at least 3 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the cheese with the sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, spiced pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and Baileys. Make sure the mixture is completely blended together. Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and transfer to the oven for 40 – 45 minutes, or until the mixture is set around the edges but still slightly wobbly in the centre. Allow to cool slightly, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
4. Drizzle with just a little honey if you like and slice with a hot sharp knife. A shake of icing sugar and a sprig of fresh mint on each slice will finish it perfectly.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios Private Events Menu
Makes approximately 40 squares.

1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
24 ounces semisweet or milk chocolate
10.5-ounce bag mini marshmallows
12-ounce bag peanut butter chips (or salted peanuts)

Combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate in a double boiler, stirring just until smooth. Remove mixture from heat. Stir in 4 cups of mini marshmallows, followed by 1 cup of peanut butter chips. Working quickly so the chips don’t completely melt, spread mixture into a buttered 9×13-inch baking dish. Scatter remaining peanut butter chips and marshmallows across the top and lightly press them into the surface to set. Cool in refrigerator before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.

Tiramisu
Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2011, Cake Boss Buddy Valastro’s Culinary Demo

1 cup brewed espresso
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup plus 1 Tb. coffee liqueur
4 extra-large egg yolks
1 lb. mascarpone cheese
2 Tb. sweet marsala
1 cup heavy cream
40 store-bought ladyfingers
1/4 cup cocoa powder

Put the espresso, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 cup of the coffee liqueur into a heavy saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Whisk until the sugar dissolves, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let the syrup cool.
Put the yolks, marscapone, marsala, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining 1 tablespoon of coffee liqueur in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment and whip on medium speed until light and airy, about 7 minutes. (If you don't have a stand mixer, you can use a hand mixer fitted with the whip attachment.) Transfer the mixture to another bowl and clean and dry the mixer bowl and the whip attachment, returning them both to the mixer.
Put the cream in the bowl of the mixer and whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the cream mixture into the marsala mixture.

To assemble:
One by one, dip the ladyfingers in the espresso syrup and arrange a layer in the bottom of a 12-inch by 8-inch pan. Spoon a layer of cream over the ladyfingers. Dip and arrange another layer of ladyfingers over the cream, with the second layer perpendicular to the first. Spoon the remaining cream over the top.
Dust the tiramisu with cocoa powder. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to three days. To serve, use a kitchen spoon to scoop out portions into small bowls or glass dishes.

Olive Tapenade Stuffed Lamb with Balsamic Fig Glaze
Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2010, Robert Irvine Demo
Serves 4

2 racks domestic lamb
2 cups breadcrumbs
1 cup Kalamata olives - pitted and diced
1/2 cup rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes - minced
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon basil, minced
1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
1 tablespoon grape seed oil

Method for Lamb:
Season exterior of a lamb with salt and pepper, then in saucepan over medium-high heat, bring grape seed oil to verge of smoking. Once oil is hot, add the seasoned lamb, to hot oil and sear to a golden-brown; this should take 4 to 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium and repeat searing process on both sides, then remove lamb from heat.
Allow lamb too cool to the touch then spread top of lamb rack with apricot glaze and finished with breadcrumbs, evenly topping, then finish in 400°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until desired temperature is achieved.
Remove lamb from oven and Handel, allowing rack to rest for five minutes. Slice and serve with balsamic fig glaze and starch of choice.

Method for Stuffing:
In mixing bowl blend, by hand or with a wooden spoon, olives, basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, tomatoes, olive oil and garlic. This mixture will be our stuffing for the lamb. Next with a knife steel, knife or dowel create a 1/4 inch hole through I of lamb chop, side to side. Carefully fill lamb with previous stuffing and hold cold preparing sauce.

Balsamic Fig Glaze
1 quart Balsamic vinegar, dark, Modena Vinegar
1/4 cup figs, fresh
salt and pepper to season
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 tablespoons grape seed oil, optional cooking method

In heavy bottomed sauce pot, over low heat reduce vinegar by 50%, then reduce to minimum heat, add sugar and figs and further reduced by 30% volume, remove from heat when you have 3/4 cup vinegar remaining.
Remove from heat and pour through strainer to remove remaining figs.
Note: the vinegar needs to be stirred throughout the process, to not burn.

Roast Beef Tenderloin with Cranberry-Red Wine Sauce
Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2011, Chef Ming Tsai Cooking Demo
Serves 6

1 tablespoon olive oil
1 (2 lb.) center-cut beef tenderloin
salt and pepper
3 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup minced shallots
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup red wine
1 cup Ocean Spray® 100% Juice Cranberry Juice Blend
3/4 cup beef broth
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme

Heat oven to 425°F. Spray small rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Heat oil in large wide skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until browned on all sides, reducing heat to medium if necessary. Place beef on baking sheet; season beef with salt and pepper. Reserve skillet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until internal thermometer reaches 132 to 135 for medium-rare. Let stand loosely covered 10 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon of the butter to reserved skillet and melt over medium heat. Add shallots and cook 1 minute. Add garlic and cook 20 seconds. Add wine and increase heat to high. Add cranberry juice, beef broth and thyme and boil 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened (you’ll see the bottom of the pan as you stir). Reduce heat to medium and whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons butter; strain. Serve with Cranberry Gingered Sweet Potatoes and Bok Choy with Fermented Black Beans and Ginger.

Cranberry Gingered Sweet Potatoes
Serves 4
6 Tablespoons Butter
6 Garlic Cloves, Peeled
2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Fresh Ginger
1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
1/2 Cup Chopped Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
4 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Forked, Wrapped in Foil and Baked Through
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
Set oven to 350ºF and bake foil wrapped Sweet Potatoes until they can be pierced easily with the tip of a knife, 45-60 minutes. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the butter and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté, stirring occasionally until the garlic is brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cream and reduce by one-third over low heat, about 10 minutes. Keep warm.
Prepare sweet potato mash: unwrap hot sweet potatoes and scoop flesh into a food processor. Add the cream and process until well blended. Add the remaining butter and season with salt and pepper, add Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries and pulse until smooth.
For a more country style mix in a heat proof bowl with a potato masher instead of a food processor. Add the cream and process until well blended. Add the remaining butter and season with salt and pepper, add Crasins and blend until smooth.

Bok Choy with Fermented Black Beans and Ginger
Serves 4
1 tablespoon of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of ginger, minced
½ tablespoon of fermented black beans, minced
6 heads of baby bok choy, cut in half, cored and rinsed
6 scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
¼ cup of fresh chicken stock or low sodium store bought chicken broth
1 tablespoon Wan Ja Shan naturally brewed soy sauce
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Canola oil for cooking

In a sauté pan over medium high heat, add oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add garlic, ginger and fermented black beans and sauté for about 30 seconds or until the aroma is apparent. Add the bok choy and the scallion whites, toss to coat. Continue to cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and soy sauce, and season. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Check for seasoning. Garnish with scallion greens.

Minced ‘Dragon and Phoenix’ in Lettuce Cups
Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2011, Andrew Zimmern’s Culinary Demonstration
Servings: 6

2 whipped egg whites
2 tablespoons cornstarch
4 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or sake
2 tablespoons real soy sauce, get a high-quality soy like Yamasa from Japan
1 pound boneless and skinless chicken thighs, minced fine by hand
1 pound wild ocean caught u-15 shrimp, peeled and de-veined and finely diced
4 cups peanut oil
2 tablespoons hot chili paste, Sambal Oleek
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon +2 teaspoons Toban Djan, Lee Kee Brand is best (fermented bean paste with chilies and garlic)
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 dried hot chili
1/4 cup minced scallions
1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
1/2 cup minced celery
1/2 cup diced fresh water chestnuts
1/2 cup refreshed /rehydrated diced wood ear or cloud mushrooms
3 heads iceberg lettuce

Place the egg, cornstarch, half the rice wine, the chili paste and half the soy in a large zip lock bag. Add the meat/shrimp and let marinate for 12 to 16 hours. Remove meat/shrimp from marinade. Heat peanut oil in a wok to 375°F
Fry the meat until cooked through in batches and, using a spider wand, reserve to a plate. When finished, pour off the oil through a strainer and refrigerate for another use. Do not wipe the wok. There will be residual oil remaining behind in the pan. This is intended.
Return the wok to high heat and when smoking, add the ginger, sugar, garlic and dried chili. Stirfry for a moment and add the vegetables. Stir fry for a moment and add the meat/shrimp back to the wok.
Add the remaining rice wine, Toban Djan, remaining soy sauce and cook, stirring, until sauce is reduced to proper syrupy consistency and binds around the other ingredients.
Serve with the lettuce, allowing the guests to spoon a few morsels of meat mixture into the lettuce leaves at the table.

EvilQueen-T

potato wrapped snapper from flying fish

sorry if this has already been posted before.

Flying Fish Cafe, Disney's BoardWalk Resort

Serves 4

INGREDIENTS
Potato-wrapped Red Snapper Ingredients:
3 large Idaho Russet potatoes
4 tablespoons potato starch
Salt and freshly ground pepper
4 6-ounce skinless red snapper fillets
1 cup canola oil

Creamy Leek Fondue Ingredients:
4 leeks, whites only
4-6 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
8 ounces heavy cream
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste

Red Wine Reduction Ingredients:
1 onion, peeled and largely diced
1 carrot, peeled and sliced
1 head of garlic, halved
1/2 leek, halved and sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon
Bones of half a chicken
4 cups chicken stock
2 cups beef stock
1/2 cup water
Salt and freshly ground pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
For Potato-wrapped Red Snapper:
1. Cut the potatoes into a rectangle, cutting off all the skin.
2. Slice the potatoes with a slicer or sharp knife, thin enough so that you can see through them. Hold in cold water until ready use then drain.
3. Lay four 12-inch by 12-inch pieces of plastic wrap on a table. Place the potato slices so they slightly overlap each other on the plastic wrap, leaving a 2-3 inch margin around the edges to create four beds of potatoes.
4. Sprinkle potato starch evenly over each potato bed.
5. Season the fish with salt and pepper and place one fish in the center of each potato bed.
6. Fold one end of the plastic wrap over the fish to wrap the potato around it. Repeat with the other end. Keep wrapped in the plastic wrap to prevent discoloration.
7. Heat canola oil to 300 degrees in a large non-stick saute pan. Unwrap fish and place in pan. The oil should come halfway up the fish.
8. Cook fish until golden brown on one side. Turn fish over and continue cooking for about 10 minutes and golden brown.
9. Drain fish on a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.

Cooks' notes:
Cut the red snapper fillets as rectangle as possible to make it simpler to wrap with the potato slices.

For Creamy Leek Fondue:
1. Wash leeks thoroughly and drain. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and cut the halves in diagonal 1-inch thick pieces.
2. Melt the butter and thyme in a medium saucepan.
3. Add leeks and cook slowly until they soften.
4. Add cream, salt, and pepper. Reduce until thick.

Cooks' notes:
The term "fondue" refers to finely chopped vegetables that have been reduced to a pulp by slow cooking.

For Red Wine Reduction:
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Caramelize the onion, carrot, garlic, and leeks with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 6-quart heavy pot over moderately high heat, stirring until golden brown. Season with salt.
3. Add the wine to the vegetables and reduce by half, stirring often.
4. Toss the chicken bones with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place in a roasting pan. Roast the bones in the oven for about 30-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Add the chicken and beef stocks, water, and roasted bones to the vegetables and wine.
6. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat. Skim off the oil with a spoon as necessary.
7. Simmer for 2 hours and pass through a fine strainer.
8. Return to heat to further reduce the sauce for about 30 minutes.
9. Finish with salt, pepper, and a small amount of Cabernet Sauvignon, to taste.
10. If necessary, pass again through a fine strainer

Cooks' notes:
This reduction takes several hours to complete. It may be made a day ahead. Once cooked, allow it to cool completely and store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Simply reheat the reduction just before serving.

To Serve:
Place leek fondue in the center of a plate and place the fish on top. Ladle the sauce on the plate.

EvilQueen-T

tonga toast from kona

Kona Cafe, Disney's Polynesian Resort

Serves 4

INGREDIENTS
Sugar-Cinnamon Ingredients:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon

Batter Ingredients:
4 large eggs
1 1/3 cup whole milk
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon granulated sugar

Tonga Toast Ingredients:
1 quart canola oil, for frying
1 loaf sourdough bread (uncut, 12 inches long)
2 large bananas, peeled

INSTRUCTIONS
For cinnamon-sugar:
1. Mix sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl (large enough to roll toast) with a fork until thoroughly blended. Set aside.

For batter:
1. Whip eggs in medium bowl (large enough to dip toast) until well beaten. Add milk, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.

For Tonga toast:
1. Preheat oil to 350 degrees F in a large pot or a deep fryer. (If using a large pot, use a candy thermometer to make certain the oil does not get any hotter or it will burn.)
2. Slice the bread into four three-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut each banana in half crosswise, then each piece lengthwise.
4. Place a bread slice flat on the counter and tear out just enough from the middle (do not tear all the way through) to stuff half a banana into; repeat with each bread slice.
5. Dip stuffed bread into batter, covering both sides, allowing excess batter to drip off bread and place carefully into hot oil.
6. Cook 4-5 minutes until golden brown. If needed, turn toast over after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes on other side. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Roll toast in cinnamon-sugar. Repeat for each piece of toast.

EvilQueen-T

Kalua Pork Sliders

Kalua Pork Sliders with Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise on Pineapple-Brioche Buns

2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

Makes about 15 sliders

INGREDIENTS
Kalua Pork Ingredients:
1 (4-pound) boneless pork shoulder (also called boneless pork butt)
1 large organic banana leaf, cut in half widthwise (optional)
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Brioche Rolls Ingredients:
1/3 cup warm (110 degrees F) water
1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
3 eggs
2 egg yolks
1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple
1/4 cup sugar
3 1/2 to 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 egg white
2 tablespoons water

Pineapple Chutney Ingredients:
1 pound diced pineapple
1 large sweet yellow onion, diced
1/2 small red bell pepper, diced small
1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
1 cup rice vinegar
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
Coarse salt, to taste

Spicy Mayonnaise Ingredients:
6 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sriracha (hot chili-garlic sauce)
2 teaspoons white vinegar
Coarse salt, to taste

INSTRUCTIONS
For kalua pork:
1. Cut pork into 2 pieces; season with salt and pepper and wrap each piece in a banana leaf half.
2. Place pork in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on the lowest setting for 8 to 10 hours, until meat shreds easily with a fork.
3. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving drippings. Discard banana leaves, if using. Shred meat, adding drippings as needed to moisten.

For brioche rolls:
1. Combine water and yeast in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. Stir to dissolve yeast; set aside for 5 minutes, until mixture begins to bubble slightly. Add egg yolks, eggs, pineapple, and sugar. Add 3 1/2 cups flour, and knead with dough hook until a dough forms; add butter, kneading until dough is combined. Add remaining 1 cup flour, a bit at a time, until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. You may not use all remaining flour.
2. With lightly floured hands, pull dough into pieces slightly larger than a golf ball. Roll into smooth balls, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with a clean kitchen towel; set aside in a warm place to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together egg white and 2 tablespoons water. Brush on tops of rolls. Bake until deep golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.

For pineapple chutney:
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low, and simmer until pineapple starts falling apart and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

For spicy mayonnaise:
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until combined.

To serve:
Cut brioche rolls in half. Place warm pulled pork on the bottom on the roll. Place the Dole pineapple chutney on top. Drizzle the spicy mayo over the chutney. Top with the second half of the brioche roll.

EvilQueen-T

Asopao de Pollo

2010 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

Serves 6

Sofrito Ingredients:
1/2 tablespoon culantro (see Cook's Notes below)
2 tablespoons cilantro
1 cup Spanish olives
1/2 cup green pepper
1/2 cup roasted red pepper
1 tablespoon dried oregano

Asopao de Pollo Ingredients:
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup sofrito
1/2 cup sliced Spanish olives
1/2 cup roasted red peppers, diced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 bay leaves
1/2 cup white wine
1/3 cup uncooked white rice
8 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup chopped culantro (see Cook's Notes below)
Coarse salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste

Sofrito Instructions:
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until very finely chopped. Set aside.

Asopao de Pollo Instructions:
1. Heat oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and sofrito; saute until chicken is seared on the outside.
2. Add olives, roasted peppers, tomato paste and bay leaves, and saue, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Add white wine, stirring to combine. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Add rice and chicken stock.
4. Simmer soup until chicken and rice are cooked. Remove chicken thighs, and transfer to a cutting board. Chop or shred chicken into small pieces, and return to the pot.
5. Stir in culantro, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove bay leaves before serving.

Cook's Note: Culantro is an herb very similar in flavor to cilantro. It is available in Asian or Latin American grocery stores. Cilantro may be substituted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom