Recent Visit.. Spotted REAL RODENT šŸ˜³

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This must be a joke! Rats and mice live everywhere outside no way to get rid of them they are as common as squirrels or birds just part of nature outside especially in the south as I call home too. As long as they arenā€™t infesting your home inside they are no bother. ;)

AEfx

Bring in some of those Feral Cats that are in abundance in Disneyland.

There are plenty of those over at the MK, too. They just aren't as sociable as the ones at Disneyland, who literally know what time the food locations open and will appear to get their daily dose of french fries directly from guests. We just see them less at MK because they have more room in non-guest areas to hide and sleep during the day, and aren't as habituated to humans. I've only really seen them when it is very late in the park (like party nights) and they dash in and out like "WTH are you people still doing here?" I know one large cache of them lives over in the Splash Mountain area.

Sonconato

I'm just back from an 8 day visit at WDW.. Stayed at the amazing Shades of Green.. My son inlaw is in the Airforce .. We spent the week with my daughter, son inlaw and 2 grandchildren.. My grandson celebrated his 4th Birthday at Disney, my granddaughter is 2.. My husband and I spent our honeymoon 40 years ago at The Polynesian.. My daughter and son inlaw treated us to The luau to Celebrate.. then we finished the night at Epcot.. Imagine my surprise when a RAT.. scurried by our feet past a vendor... I was absolutely mortified.. I've visited the parks in Florida since 1972... I've been at least 15 times... What is happening to WDW???
If you are interested in some more rodent-based tales, visit https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...sues-no-comment-from-rat.939269/#post-8138230.

KINGLOUIS1993

Nothing different you just happened to be looking down at the time. The place is built in the middle of a swamp. There have been rats in that area for thousands of years. There is all kinds of food that thoughtful Guest throw about, and although Disney does its best to keep rats away from the general public, there is only so much anyone can do. I've been going there for 35 years with 45 trips and have yet to see even one.

I remember years ago when my wife and I were looking to buy a home, we looked in a place that had a meadow above the house where she wanted to be able to have her horse. As we were walking up to the meadow each step we took was accompanied by a dozen or so snakes that would scurry away in all directions. I swear if she had looked down even once she would have had to be removed by helicopter. I told her about it later and that place was immediately crossed off the list of possibilities. :jawdrop::happy:

That sounds like it is going to be the sequel to snakes on a plane, "snakes on a helicopter"

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Well, in fairness, as rats do have the potential to carry actual communicable disease - fear of rats is a bit more rational than fear of hurt fe fe's because of bad words.
They are also disgusting, vile creatures. Who are essentially unkillable disease machines. Let's not act like a rat is some cute little furball. They are responsible for attempting to wipe out the human race on more then one occasion.

GlacierGlacier

They are also disgusting, vile creatures. Who are essentially unkillable disease machines. Let's not act like a rat is some cute little furball. They are responsible for attempting to wipe out the human race on more then one occasion.
There's more than one way to skin a rat.

Also, don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure they didn't INTENTIONALLY spread the Black Death.

That was all the fleas' plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom