Really bad WDW info poll

Dragonrider1227

unkadug said:
Can we make them up?

The bus drivers have their own special WDW facts school. :lol:
Well, if we're doing THAT... all the castles in all the parks can come together as a giant robot and form "THE MGEA DISNEY-ZORD!" Hey, they own Power Rangers now. They can do it. XD Hey, this should be a thread on it's own. (goes off to make thread)

TiggerRPh said:
Actually...Eisner refused to spend the money on air conditioning the walkways at AK. That's why it's so much hotter there than the other parks.

figures. :rolleyes:

Paul&chris2005

Well the side-walks in the Scandinavian countries have heaters under them to defrost them during the winter months. So technically AC'd sidewalks aint impossible or expensive for Disney if these countries can heat them up all winter, which is like from September to April.

FrumiousBoojum

LeeSeeBabe said:
Before ToT opened, A bus driver had told us that the Hollywood Tower Hotel was going to actually be a Disney Resort!! He said it was going to be all decorated like a ghost house and everything!! Of course, we had no idea about ToT back then so it sounded pretty cool and believable!!

Not completely untrue... there was a time where they were planning on making this a top-dollar hotel, complete with several ghost effects, such as faces appearing in your bathroom mirror, housekeeping carts roaming the halls, etc... there would only be about 13 available rooms (iirc), making it an extremely expensive stay -- one that included a waiver to sign, just in case. Insurance was one thing that kept the project from going because of the proximity of the ride to the guests. Not to mention the whole waiver thing. And the price tag needed in order to make operating it as a hotel to be worthwhile. Etc. So, plans were scrapped long before construction started. Therefore, this is probably what the bus driver was referring to and just hadn't been informed of the change of plans yet.

beauty_Belle27

FrumiousBoojum said:
Not completely untrue... there was a time where they were planning on making this a top-dollar hotel, complete with several ghost effects, such as faces appearing in your bathroom mirror, housekeeping carts roaming the halls, etc...

This would freak the heck oout of me!

wdwishes2005

beauty_Belle27 said:
FrumiousBoojum said:
Not completely untrue... there was a time where they were planning on making this a top-dollar hotel, complete with several ghost effects, such as faces appearing in your bathroom mirror, housekeeping carts roaming the halls, etc...

This would freak the heck oout of me!

me too. wake up, brush your teeth then BAM! a ghost face would appear out of no where.....

diddy_mouse

The people who think that you fly off the end of Summit Plummet are always good for a laugh. I like the one lady who had to consult her guidebook just to make sure it wasn't true. :lol:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Dome...

If they close the dome...then they can trap the a/c in....remember heat rises
:lol:

~heather

bgraham34 said:
I have never heard this one. I might have to spread this around though. Can you imagine how much energy it would take for this to really happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom