Real Yeti footprint to go on display at Expedition Everest!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
YetiCastatEverest.jpg

Breaking news! The shocking Yeti footprint cast that caused quite a stir in Kathmandu and the Cryptozoological community found by Josh Gates and the crew of the show "Destination Truth", is going to go on Display at Expedition Everest! This picture and that information is all I know, I found it on the Orlando Attractions Magazine site.

Everest gets better!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

imagineer boy

Oh wow, that is SO COOL! :D I'd wait 2 hours in line just to see that.

I'm one of those few who's conviced that Yetis/Bigfoots exist and would love to see it.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Just want to point out the hilarity behind the statement "Real" "Yeti" footprint...

My work here is done

Yes.

It's a real footprint.

Of a strage nature.

That was found in a very remote area of the himalayas.

Do you have a problem with that?

My work here is never done.

Ausdaddy

That's a great addition. I remember when Josh and crew found that footprint. It made quite a stir in the media. I never believed the Yeti could possibly be real until I saw that episode. He disproves just about everything, so for him to walk away stumped was interesting.

CaptainMichael

I'm one of those few who's conviced that Yetis/Bigfoots exist and would love to see it.

I am also. I think it's arrogant of humans to think that we know about everything that exists in the world, and the evidence that I've seen on MonsterQuest, etc. proves that something unknown is out there.

That strange DNA is what did it for me, and the rock hitting the camp pretty much scared the crap out of me.

Also, idk if you've seen the one about Big Foot in America, but they actually have a video that looks to be real or a verrrrrrrrrrrry convincing big foot suit with a very convincing actor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom