Re-Do: The Movie Edition

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
EG2CvSUUcAAsqpP.jpg:large

tangled.png

The animated version is one of my favorite of the recent princess movies. Luckily Disney hasn’t made… and ruined the Live Action yet. So I can list my version before they do. LOL. Some people may not agree with the casting because of the different ages, but that is fine. I just went with the best possible options based on my opinion.

AnnaSofia-Robb-in-American-Girl-Doll-Dress3.jpg

AnnaSophia Robb as Rapunzel

5f259f54a7582577b677e23ec0551d18--carice-van-houten-smokey-eyes.jpg

Carice Van Houten as Mother Gothel

robert-pattinson-dior.jpg

Robert Pattinson as Flynn Rider

Olivier-2-1366x2048.jpg

Olivier Richters as the Stabbington Twins

Frankenstein79

It's amazing they haven't made a Tangled (592 million) or Coco (814 million) ride in the States. But they've made one for a film (The Princess and the Frog) that grossed only 267 million. And are rumored to be making another attraction for a film that came out 3 years ago (Encanto), which made only about 257 million.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Not sure if you’re familiar with this film, but may I recommend a redo of Felix the Cat the movie, but retheme to Mickey Mouse, and replacing the professor, and pointdexter with Donald, Goofy, and Pluto? Even if some of the scenes are changed even the world, and machines.

Great idea, but I've never seen that movie though. So I'm not really an expert on it. Very interesting idea though... of taking cartoon characters and replacing them with other ones. That would make for a great future project for someone better equipped for it than me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom