Re-Do: The Movie Edition

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
fl 1.jpeg

princess-and-the-frog.png

Now that she has her own ride she should probably get her own Live Action movie. Even if it just went straight to D Plus like others have before her. The cast I came up with doesn’t have the star power, but it seems to be pretty close to the animated version.

6ba5fe8128f3f48fc448d199b7a7b874.jpg

Riele Downs as Tiana

1456561-brenno-leone-interpreta-o-personagem-rog-950x0-1.jpg

Brenno Leone as Prince Naveen

MV5BOWVlMjFlN2EtZWY2My00ZTE5LThmNmYtNTJkMGNmODEzNTAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc2NjYzMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UY666_.jpg

Mia Rose Frampton as Charlotte La Bouff

aaron-blade.jpg

Aaron Pierre as Doctor Facilier

and

Ron Funches as Louis

Brer Panther

You could always just get Michael Leon-Wooley back as Louis, not that Ron Funches would be a bad choice.

I recall a friend of mine on DeviantArt did a live action fancast for The Princess and the Frog... Queen Latifah was Mama Odie, Kristen Chenowith was Charlotte, and I think Timothy Spall was Lawrence.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
You could always just get Michael Leon-Wooley back as Louis, not that Ron Funches would be a bad choice.

I recall a friend of mine on DeviantArt did a live action fancast for The Princess and the Frog... Queen Latifah was Mama Odie, Kristen Chenowith was Charlotte, and I think Timothy Spall was Lawrence.

I figured it would be best to cast new people to separate it from the previous version. I think it's weird whenever people play the same character, but in a whole new version. It makes it less likely to suspend your belief and really believe in what you're watching.

Twilight_Roxas

I'm not sure, but I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Cool, what is your joke buddy? I'd love to hear that too!
Well the scene has the woman in a art class dress in a bathrobe, and takes it off (we only see her back), but as soon as Orville with Bernard & Bianca flying by sees her she quickly puts the robe back on in embarrassment since she thought it was a one-way window.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Well the scene has the woman in a art class dress in a bathrobe, and takes it off (we only see her back), but as soon as Orville with Bernard & Bianca flying by sees her she quickly puts the robe back on in embarrassment since she thought it was a one-way window.

LOL, I forgot about that scene in the film that was secretly put in. That would be hilarious if done tastefully.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom