Rate avatar above you

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
STR8FAN2005 said:
^1 I'm a straight guy, no comment. Geaux Tigers, 2003 National Champions!

? I can't believe you went there.

CaptainMichael

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8FAN2005
^1 I'm a straight guy, no comment. Geaux Tigers, 2003 National Champions!

? I can't believe you went there.

I can't believe I got negative reputation points for that. :fork: I'm really upset that the person who sent them did not have the courtesy to give a name or reason. :mad: If your gonna attack someone have some backbone and admit who you are. :lookaroun I was asked to comment on the avatar above me and that is all I could come up with. :veryconfu It's the truth, I'm straight. Nothing against the avatar, just can't comment on it. If I'd have put no comment, that would have been rude. :hammer: I gave a reason for not being able to comment. I have been beat on four times in the last week with negative reputation points for being who I am, a straight guy, a nature lover, a Republican, and an American. (Remember, the man who created Mickey Mouse was all four of those things). :sohappy: I still say Geaux LSU Tigers, the 2003 National College Football Champions! :king:

Peace be with you all, for this is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad!

CaptainMichael

To Jesus Juice: Actually STR8FAN2005 refers to a completely different thing. George Strait is a country music singer, so I'm a Strait Fan. 2005 refers to the year that I graduate. I'm definitely straight, women are just too beautiful to be any other way. God is an AWESOME Imagineer :sohappy:

Everyone smile because you are alive!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom