Figment : 1

ANIMAL KINGDOM-
Kilamanjo Safari : 8
Bugs Life : 4

MAGIC KINGDOM-
Splash Mountain : 10
Tiki Room : 1

Bullredchaser

If your prone to motion sickness don't ride Mission Space but me and the wife love it and ride it atleast twice when ever we are at Epcot.To me it's a perfect 10.You would think people would listen to the 100 warnings on mission space for people prone to motion sickness. I don,t see why people say it's rough as there is no jerking at all.I would say that the teacups ride is rougher then Mission Space.I will say my mother loves the ride but my young sister does not as she gets motion sickness reading a book in the car so that should tell you something..I would give Dinosaur a 10 as well as it's a perfect example of a Disney ride.The worst ride IMO is Star Tours ,even when it was new it was never good.It was just like body Wars except for the different movie .I expected better from Disney. Hopefully this will be updated with a mind boggling ride.

sleepybear

Let's break it down by park:

Magic Kingdom

Splash Mountain: 10 -- Cute, charming, scary, excellently themed, great music, colorful, great queue, a totally immersive adventure.

Autopia (or whatever the heck its called now): 1 -- Biggest waste of space in all of WDW. They could have left 20K alone and put a freakin' Pooh playground there.

Epcot

Test Track: 9 -- Wheeeeeeee!

Japan and Italy (tie): 2 -- I pick these two because I love both cultures and feel that, other than a few architectural flourishes, they're not well-represented. They're basically really pretty facades for the restaurants they contain. Both also seem rather small and you never get the feeling like you're actually in that country. Plus, both could have kick-______ rides.

MGM

Tower of Terror: 10 -- So, so terrifying. I rode it for the first time during its soft opening in 1994 and it scared the bejusus out of me. Every time I ride it, I feel that same terror.

Backlot Tour: 1 -- Why they still pretend this place is a working studio is beyond comprehension. Other than Catastrophe Canyon, it's a dud.

Animal Kingdom

Safari: 10 -- I love it so. Now if they only got rid of that tiresome Little Red plot line.

Conservatiob Station: 2 -- Petting zoo aside, what the heck is this place? You have to take a train to a place that looks like a visitors center at a state park then take the train back. On the train ride you see, well, um, stuff? Bad show.

KYfriedPanda

I like reading when people do 1 best and 1 worst from each park, so that's what I'll do (besides, I have to go to work in 15 minutes so there's no way I can rate every ride).

MK:
Best - Splash Mountain (10)... Always fun, and the normally obnoxious children that wait in line with you are pretty calm because they can hear the screams from the ride...
Worst - Hall of Presidents (1)... I know a lot of people love this attraction for a.a nostalgia and whatnot, but it puts me to sleep, and it's bad enough to have to listen to GWB speak on television, let alone a theme park.

Epcot:
Best - Cranium Command (9)... When it's open anyway... Love the voices, love the theater, it's great.
Worst - Spaceship Earth (1)... Another one that people will think I'm insane for, but it never has appealed to me, as a kid, a teen, or an adult. I give it a try almost every time I'm there though.

Studios:
Best - Muppetvision 3-d (10)... In my opinion, the best attraction in all of Disney... I've heard a lot of people say this, but I'll say it too... I've seen it 100 times and it has yet to get old, and cracks me up every time.
Worst - Sounds Dangerous (2)... For the ending alone, which they could've done much more with... Plus I had to sit next to a screaming child who wouldn't stop for the first 2 minutes once the lights went out. I'm talking CONSTANT screaming.

I've only been to AK once, and half of it wasn't open, including dinosaur, so I don't feel I have the right to play favorites there yet. Check with me again in January.

OliveMcFly

TOT - 10 I could ride it all day long. I love the feeling of falling...safely of course.
Mickey's Philharmagic - 10 I love to sing along with the show.
El Rio Tiempo (sp) - 10 As cheesy as it may be it's still my fave. I never miss it.
I really don't have anything for AK - 5. I enjoy the safari and seeing the Tigers. Maybe once EE is opened I'll like the park much better.

conntom

For me its

Test track 3 don't like it I drive a car all the time.
Splash mountain10
Backlot tour 6
The little mermaid 8 I like this show.
Buzz lightyear:9
Walt's story:10
Muppets 3D 6
Spaceship earth: 9
The astro orbiter:10
Carosel of Progess 10
Pirates of the Caribbean 10
Tiki Room 5 its ok
Kali River Rapids 5 its to short.
Haunted Mansion 10

:wave:

dvcnut39

I love almost all the rides/attractions, but I'll rate a few of the ones that I don't:

AK

all time worse- Tarzan Rocks!- 0

Chester and Hester Dino- this is Disney, not a carnival- 1

MK

Enchanted Tiki Room- 1

Indy Speedway- It was nice one my 1st visit- 1997- needs replaced- 3

Swiss Family Treehouse- 1

EPCOT

I really love EPCOT

MGM-

Sounds Dangerous- after the 1st time, not that good- 4

angelfaerie52

M:S is one of my favorite rides. A definite 10. I have been on it at least 50 times and have NEVER seen someone get sick... let alone clutching the barf bag. It's like a roller coaster... gives people the same sickness. You just can't see it beforehand, so people go on.

Tara Mae said:
Mission Space: 2, if even that. Too much sicknessess come from this ride, and I do't really think it was worth replacing Horizons.
Stich: 0, much worse than "AE". Too scary for little kids, and not really family oriented. Walt would be disappointed with these two.

Test Track: 10. Not a roller-coaster, but fast enough to ease people's thrill needs. Great theme behind it, great music, and so awesome when ridden at night.

RNRC: 3. Disney really doesn't need a rollercoaster. Disney wasn't meant to have thrills. Again, Walt would be displeased.

CaptainMichael

Splash Mountain-10
Space Mountain-8
Tower of Terror-10
Rockin' Roller Coaster-10
Stitch's Great Escape-0
Carousel of Progress-10
Spaceship Earth-8
Expedition: Everest-10 (prediction)
Kali River Rapids-0
Kilimanjaro Safari-10
Soarin-10
Test Track-3 or 4
Mission: Space-10

lady_vor

I believe that Walt would be very happy with how all of the parks are doing! They're only expanding, updating, and forever improving!! (Well... most of the time they're improving). If there's one attraction that I don't like, it would be Stitch. AE was WAY better!! Maybe not for kids, but think of all of the other kids things there are? They're even making Pooh's Play Place for the little ones. Some people want to get a good scare... a good dose of adventure (which they'll get anyway.. after all it is WDW!!). I give AE 10 stars and Stitch a 5. It still is a cute ride, even though he comes and burps in your face!

Mystic

Tara Mae said:
Test Track: 10. Not a roller-coaster, but fast enough to ease people's thrill needs. Great theme behind it, great music, and so awesome when ridden at night.

For me Test Track is maybe a 1 if that. Anyone that's driven on the highways around Toronto deal with everything that TT gives you on a daily basis and the speed part is actually slower than what we drive on the highway on a regular basis.

Mission: Space - 10 - love it
Tower of Terrer - 10

dave2822

Mystic said:
the speed part is actually slower than what we drive on the highway on a regular basis.

Yes, but so is RnRC (less than 60 mph), so too will EE be (50 mph), Hulk's blast off is 40 mph. It just doesn't feel that way.

I'm wondering what everyone means by these ratings. I know they are obviously opinions, but is a 1 or a 0 just being compared to other Disney attractions, your expectations, or anything? Are you guys giving the experience a 2 out of 10 in terms of anything you've been on, or just with Disney? For me, most all attractions from Disney would be a 7 or above on an overall scale, and I can't say I've been disappointed enough on anything to give it a 1 or a 0. Must be some moapy people walking around :lookaroun , or maybe I'm too easy.

9-Haunted Maision I love the the richness of the details and lighting and Everything, also Buzz i love!Phillharmagic, Space Mountain maybe a 10!10-Test Track what can i say i love speed! and I hope EE is a 10 also DINOSAUR!!!!!!ToT the rush!!!!! Fantasmic! god i love that show!! 10+!!
4-Living Seas its gone down hill maybe SGE ive never been on it but i love stitch i saw a movie of the ride ,ITTBAG yuck!!

0-um....ok a 1 for RnRC remember im 12!!?!

disneylands

Account Suspended
Original Poster
angelfaerie52 said:
M:S is one of my favorite rides. A definite 10. I have been on it at least 50 times and have NEVER seen someone get sick... let alone clutching the barf bag. It's like a roller coaster... gives people the same sickness. You just can't see it beforehand, so people go on.

I agree I love this ride!

coltow

Love the thrill rides, love the rides that make you yell and then immediately smile &/or laugh --- all the mountains, test track, ToT, RcnRllr. I give them all 10's each is very unique with their presentation and experience.

I also love the classics, PoC, Small World, TTA, Spaceship Earth

Hate the "scary" attractions, I personally don't like to be scared, don't like to be in the dark and especially don't like to be touched unexpectedly. For me I rate the following very low I still give them credit for creativity let's say a 3 --- Stitch, Tough to be a bug, Shrunk the Audience, and Dinosaur.

Now just remember these are my opinions.

KaliSplash

Well, I don't have time to rate them all. Here are the 10s:

Carosel of Progress
It's A Small World
Hall of Presidents
Haunted Mansion
Country Bear Jamboree
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Jungle Cruise
Spaceship Earth
Soarin
Mission:Space
Cranium Command
Body Wars
Voices of Liberty
Tower of Terror
Great Movie Ride
Star Tours
Dinosaur
Kali River Rapids

And the zeros (and to explain, among Disney attractions, NOT compared with off-site stuff)

Astro Orbiter
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Triceratops Spin

wdwnj

i rate these rides

pirates of car--10---my all time favorite !!!!:) :)
splash mountain--10
space mountain--9
big thunder mountain--9
buzz light year--8
test track--10
walts story--10----great history of disney in that exhibit
its a small world--8
car of progress--10
jungle cruise--6
haunted manison--9
misson space--5--got whoozie on this ride--too rough
spaceship earth--9
swiss family tree house and tom sawyers island---0
monrail ride is a 10+--nothing like sitting in front:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom