Rarest Characters To Find

FigmentJack

A CM friend who works with the characters told me a lot of backups are kept on site for the commonly used characters (everyday characters, parties, shows, etc.), but rare ones are generally all warehoused in California and flown in as needed for things like the Christmas parade special or private events.

I'm still a bit dumbfounded that Perry, who's merchandise is all over WDW, isn't doing M&Gs at Epcot, Studios, or both. He'd be a huge hit outside the American Adventure or the Streets of America.

I_heart_Tigger

I've got rare for you: The Three Little Pigs.
What about Bernard and Miss Bianca? I'd love to see them. I know they've made appearances before when The Rescuers was new, but I doubt it will ever happen again. :(

Met all of the above and just dug out my old albums. I don;t have a photo of me with them but I do have some pics of them standing on the castle stage. Friar Tuck and Robin Hood were there that year as well and I got my photo with Brer Bear and Brer Fox which was great since I loved that movie as a kid.

Cmdr_Crimson

Actual fresh-faced cast members in costume, or were they wearing giant mascot plastic heads?
Here ya go...And I must say...Oh my Giggity Kim Possible is hot!!
2902642616_06f573e59d_z.jpg

Azerin

...Dare I ask what happens to a ..uh, 'retired' character?

:(

Loving these photos, guys. Keep them coming! :)

Most of them are kept backstage. Some are shipped to other resorts either temporarily or permanently. There is a large catalog of characters that can appear for special events so obviously all those are still around even if they are never seen :)

If you want to see lots more character pictures visit our website Character Central... a bunch of the pictures posted in this thread are from our website or our flickr accounts :)

But here are some of the rarer characters we have met :) these are at DLP... sadly most characters at WDW are pretty static :\

As I said if you are interested in seeing lots more pics visit our site... have thousands of pictures from the parks around the world :)

AllyInWonderland

Are there any Dormouse or March Hare characters other than Mad T Party (they are my favorite band members btw) and the little Dormouse in the teapot in the teacups?

Bonkers_Fan

Hi everybody,
Thanks for all these great pictures of the rare characters. I had a friend when I was a little girl that told me that she met Sir Hiss at WDW in the early to mid 80's. I highly doubt this was true.

plutoismyhero

Worked there for about 7 months rarely do they have characters other then the normys out. Parties are usually the best option, I had made a huge list of characters to get pictures with and had trouble with alot of them cause they bring the same ones out. Like Jack sparrow very popular only real time to get a picture with him is the halloween party other then that it was alot of pirate goofy

The Empress Lilly

'Bisontennial' Ben? What? :confused:

That's awesome!
Hi everybody,
Thanks for all these great pictures of the rare characters. I had a friend when I was a little girl that told me that she met Sir Hiss at WDW in the early to mid 80's. I highly doubt this was true.
I too have memories of Sir Hiss as a character in the early eighties. Probably a handpuppet then, like Figment.

Stu bailey

Because of the Barks/Disney disagreements all the duck characters save for Donald and to a lesser extent the nephews and Daisy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom