Rapunzel's tower has arrived.

Sped2424

They put a new coat of paint on the thorns so they are ready it seems like there is some rock work being done the geysers are back and if you want photos of the latest Rapunzel area I think the home page has it.

Sped2424

Thank you.

It just seems to me that you aren't looking in the right places for what you seem to want. This is a large forum, I'm sure you can find the information that you desire by simply digging in a little deeper.

The newest threads are usually very active and can be quite entertaining, although sometimes not very informative to newer members, don't let that throw you off of your quest.
will do

G00fyDad

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Bryner84

Thank you seriously some people on this site are ridiculous it makes me wonder why they even join a site devoted to disney if all they do is complain about everything Disney does. Have you guys seen the "Tower" disneyland got? no where near as cool as ours.

Ah, I wouldn't consider my statements to be negative. I am an architect by training and that's what we do, discuss the design and contemplate how it could be better. If I had no respect for the work, I wouldn't bother discussing it at all. My opinion is, I am a registered member on a site called Wdwmagic, I take time out of my day to comment on and read about the theme parks, and I have obviously visited and will continue to visit (going this June in fact and even, gasp, staying on property! In a deluxe!) so at that point my fan status is a given. Critical evaluation of something you love is not the same as being negative...although I wouldn't suggest you apply that same logic to your significant other. That might not be well received.

Sped2424

Ah, I wouldn't consider my statements to be negative. I am an architect by training and that's what we do, discuss the design and contemplate how it could be better. If I had no respect for the work, I wouldn't bother discussing it at all. My opinion is, I am a registered members on a site called Wdwmagic, I take time out of my day to comment on and read about the theme parks, and I have obviously visited and will continue to visit (going this June in fact and even, gasp, staying on property! In a deluxe!) so at that point my fan status is a given. Critical evaluation of something you love is not the same as being negative...although I wouldn't suggest you apply that same logic to your significant other. That might not be well received.

Valentines day wouldnt go well for you with that logic lol

djkidkaz

Anyone seen any sites with updates lately? I haven't had a chance to get over to MK to check it out and we're just days away from it opening. A lot of times they pull the walls down a few days earlier than expected. Just wondering if there are any sites that have photos from a day or two ago, or ever this morning? The water features should be running by now I would think.

WDWYankee15

Anyone seen any sites with updates lately? I haven't had a chance to get over to MK to check it out and we're just days away from it opening. A lot of times they pull the walls down a few days earlier than expected. Just wondering if there are any sites that have photos from a day or two ago, or ever this morning? The water features should be running by now I would think.
This is from last week... It has a photo

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2013/02/quick-updates-magic-kingdom-photos.html#more

I would agree that you would think they would get those walls down as soon as possible with this week being so busy they could use the extra space.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I didn't see the rumored "charging stations" pictured in the recap. Did that not come to pass? Because wasn't it rumored for Storybook Circus to have a charging area too in the back near the FP tent? And I don't recall that happening (yet?) either.

wdwmagic confirmed they are poewer outlets in the seating area (I guess the tree stumps)

lebeau

It fits in very well with the rest of the expansion. Very beautifully themed. Not much (or anything) to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom