Rapunzel's tower has arrived.

WDWYankee15

WDWYankee15

You can see where the m&g spot is under the lamp posts facing inward off the separated pathways.
@Rose&Crowner you knew the exact date of "The Tower" installation, so it leads me to believe you have inside sources. Therefore is your comment about a M&G based upon information you have been told or it is just speculation on your part? Everything that has been put out on this project, which is very little, most of it is in leaked rumor form has said there is no way there will be a M&G here. Can you confirm otherwise?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
You can see where the m&g spot is under the lamp posts facing inward off the separated pathways.

I can't figure out what are referring to, can you indicate where it will be on the plan:

Skyway_rendered_withlabels.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
See the "d" in landscaped? The area with two step up entrances and an in grade exit for the wheelchair scooter set? See how with folks in que wrapped around landscaped areas there will still be more room there to move between lands?

My pleasure.
I see it it does look like it could be used as M&G or performance area of some sort. The line could go in the center with clear paths on both sides. I had heard around the boards this area was going to be used for stroller parking. Could the center area be for that instead?

Rose&Crowner

There will not be a M&G here. This area would be insanely congested if they did that.
Is it insanely congested on the bridge to Belles Village when Gaston is out when is basically standing in the pathway? The answer is no because cast members have folks queue up along the side like every other M&G. It wasn't even congested when he was out and there was no other way to the village or to the TLM attractions, and people were lining up for lunch at BOG. The new area won't be congested as there will be options in the manner of how you want to go from land to land. But you don't have to believe me.

Rose&Crowner

I see it it does look like it could be used as M&G or performance area of some sort. The line could go in the center with clear paths on both sides. I had heard around the boards this area was going to be used for stroller parking. Could the center area be for that instead?
Stroller parking will remain where it is but extended towards the cm entrance once the walls are down.

WDWYankee15

This pic was posted on another thread (thank you @djkidkaz). The area discussed as a possible meet and greet can be seen better here. There appears to be lots of benchs, so my guess is this is the area that has been discussed as a "recharging area." Looks a bit too small and closed into be a meet and greet. We shall see...

c2a17g.jpg

Here is the link to all his photos, including this one http://twitpic.com/photos/djkidkaz

Rose&Crowner

This pic was posted on another thread (thank you @djkidkaz). The area discussed as a possible meet and greet can be seen better here. There appears to be lots of benchs, so my guess is this is the area that has been discussed as a "recharging area." Looks a bit too small and closed into be a meet and greet. We shall see...

c2a17g.jpg

Here is the link to all his photos, including this one http://twitpic.com/photos/djkidkaz

Definitely looks like I was WRONG! Benches means no characters there, I'm sure that guests aren't encouraged to sit down an hang after they're done M&G'ing to intrude on someone else's visit. Still plenty of room area in the area for characters. See my above explanation of Gaston on the bridge....

WDWYankee15

Definitely looks like I was WRONG! Benches means no characters there, I'm sure that guests aren't encouraged to sit down an hang after they're done M&G'ing to intrude on someone else's visit. Still plenty of room area in the area for characters. See my above explanation of Gaston on the bridge....
Not about being right or wrong. I was just making a further observation based upon this different, newer photo. I don't disagree that it is still possible to put a character(s) in this area, however just not that specific part of the area.

Timothy_Q

Wish that Disney would have put this Tangled Tower, and a Tangled ride, and maybe even a Brave ride, where Dumbo's Circus is.

Definitely.
The Circus area should have focused on Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty.
A Cinderella dark-ride in place of the fairy tale hall.
A Neverland/Fairies area in place of the old skyway.
And Wonderland around the Tea Cups.
Perfection.

The Empress Lilly

That looks terrifyingly bad.

A little bit of the Smurf village in the heart of the MK. Completely out of place. A total stylistic and thematic clash.

Awful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom